A pilgrim's progress

I found out when I came to Asia I discovered that I am a village man, a chao khao - a mountain man as they say in Thai. I spend a lot of time in the rural areas. Depending on the secret spring I find myself in I will work in the fields, in gardens, bathe in rivers, sleep in hammocks [the occasional cave will also do], and sit around the campfire at night singing and dancing to ancient tunes. I am at home. Friends will walk hand-in-hand with me and tell me that if they close their eyes and do not see my foreign features, they would swear we grew up together in the same  village. I am honoured to be in their company.

Otherwise I have over 30 years of experience of working and living across Asia [from the Middle East to the Southeast Asia]. I have a broad-based crosscutting background of skills and experience that deliver Result Oriented Programming, Team Leadership, and Management in cross-functional and multi-cultural environments. A long history of Human Resource Development, Research, Innovation, Technical Expertise, and Financial Management in the Public Sector, Public Health, and Business Development in North America, Europe, and Asia.

Hi thainasonjai and welcome to Expat.com ;)

Thank you :)