How to build up an ecommerce business

i am a mom who travels a lot and stability wise, its really not good. So i am trying to open an ecommerce business that i will be able to do wherever i go and i would love to have some opinions and ideas, especially here in portugal, about what people can't have or things that are very difficult to get in portugal.

If your spoken English is as good as your written, then you could build up a "learn English on Skype" site.
Put "learn English on Skype" into Google to get ideas.

Hello mikiep,

I have moved your post to the portugal forum to allow other members to participate more easily in the discussion.

Good luck with your project.

Marjorie

I would not teach English with wrong spelling skills. Portugal should begin with an uppercase letter. Regarding online occupation, you should make a popular blog about something cool and post Google Ads(ense) on your pages, to get some money rolling in from ad clicks.

I've checked your profile, what do you think about Thailand ?
I lived there nearly two years. It's very good place for retired people, but sadly I'm not...
If you interested in Th-d , feel free to write to :alsn2014(at)gmail.com
Good luck.

I am not retired. I don't like places where too much sex tourism exists, pedophilia and prostitution, not my bowl. Thailand, no thank you. I'd rather move to Burma.

Thailand is first of all deeply buddhist country with many people
with inner culture that in many ways much higher than European.
All that you wrote is suitable to one two places like Pattaya which
has no big respect from side of Thai people.

In the past I was considering Chiang Rai or Chiang Mai.

It's not simple there . I have one project , but need an investor for it.