Shifting to Khartoum sudan

Dear all,

I am an Indian and I am considering an opportunity in Khartoum Sudan. I have following questions and would request you to help me with your feedback for taking an informed decision.

Following are my questions

1. I am a pure vegetarian person. Is there any Indian restaurant which also serve veg food ? Is there any way I can manage my daily vegetarian Indian.

2. Do hindi(bollywood) movies gets released there?

3. Is any Indian channel available ?

4. Are there any get together sort of thing by Indians?

5. How many Indians live in Sudan as well as in Khartoum , any approximation ? Is there any specific club of Indians which can be joined?

Your answers would certainly help me taking a quick and informed decision. If it is convenient, can you please share your mobile number so that I can touch base with you. My mail is ******************

Sandy

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Mr.
Welcome to Sudan....

This is fact that Sudan is very great country.here is 100% safe .

When you come here then you feel too much happy People are too much good and friendly.sace problem but Sudan is very good county if you are alive then you have face problem every where but i think if you are feel happy when you are come here.

i came before 3 year, but i feel that sudan is my county.

So you come here without any hazitaion.

Best of luck

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

do not worry sudan is safe country , people are friendly , vegetables are available you may find hot weather in some months , but Air condition is available .

Hello and welcome in advance
regarding your questions;
There're a few Indian restaurants in Khartoum
Nilesat satellite is popular here and it has 7 or more Indian channels: B4U, MBC Bollywood, Z Aflam, Z alwan and other.
Indian community is considered one of the biggest in Khartoum, specially Omdurman area, they live here for more than hundred years and they have their clubs and gatherings.

Cheers