How long time will take to get a working visa

i am Nagraaj From india i just want to know how long time will take to get a working visa from malta.and presently they r allowing us to work in malta r not

Just a general comment of advice:

It struck me, that many posters use  'sir'  as a general address  or when a gender is not given.  You should use (at least in Europe) Dear Sir or Madam or, if you like it less formal just 'hi....' without being gender-specific.  Many forum members are female....!

This forum is pretty casual, so it's not such a big deal. But in a job application this is a big no-no! This might land you on the ' for-the- bin'  pile.  Like I said, just a little general advice.....

Hi Nagaraaj,

work permits for non- EU ( Third-Country-National) citizens are only issued if there is not other European citizen will to or capable of doing the job. THis means that after an application for a work permit from an employer ( you need a job first to apply) it is passed on the European job agency to be offered to European citizens. If no-one is interested then a work permit can be issued but can still be declined. THis process usually takes several months.

To speak with your own words ' they are not usually allowing you to work in Malta or the EU ' unless your job qualifications are at the highest level and no other EU citizen is qualified for the job.

What kind of work are you going to apply for?

Cheers
Ricky

Hi Ricky,

I am Nagaraaj From india i appliyed for the job in restuarant field at malta.is possible that i can get a working visa by the agencies

What kind of job did you apply for and who did you apply to ?

To get a work permit an employer has to apply for a work permit for you. THat will take several months. Agencies can not apply for a work permit but they might be able to find a job for you.

Cheers
Ricky

Hi Ricky,
               here in india one of the candidate told us that presently in malta have a job opening in restuarant field for that they asked me to pay 1.5 lakh in indian rupees.and one of my friends already paid the amount.i am also going to.so could you please guide me in this.how can i make sure that denfenetly they will get a work permit visa.he said the process time will take three months.can i trust him.

Hi Nagaraaj,

I cannot comment on what you are telling us !

If you feel fine about it just follow your friends and pay whatever amount they are asking for.

I can't judge if you will get a job in the end. I have my doubts but it is your decision. It is nearly impossible to get a work permit for TCN's in Malta.

Cheers
Ricky