Looking for people who learn or wants to learn Russian

Hello dear friends.
I'm Julia. My native language is Russian and I want to be a teacher. Of Russian, of course:) Don't have enough practice yet. So if anybody wants to be my experimental trainee you're welcome to cantact me at [email protected] or +7 702 79 59 172.
Also if anybody has Russian textbooks and could lend them I would be grateful.

Have a nice day!

Hi and welcome to Expat.com Julia!

I would suggest you to post an advert in the classes section of Almaty classifieds.
You should also avoid posting your personal infos like your phone number on the public forum for safety reasons.

Regards
Armand

Hi Julia,

Very pleased to read your post, as if you are reading my mind. I've been here in Almaty for quite sometime now without being able to communicate in Russian, quit tough, hhh. I've got some Russian-teaching books but they turn to be useless without a teacher, or let's say, at least somebody to practice the language with. I'll be more than glad to be your experimental student, and perhaps, you might be able to make some use of the books I got.

I'll try to call you on the phone number you posted tomorrow, as it's already late-night now.

By the way, it's a bit risky to post personal information on the blog. Take care.

Julia:

I have have a Kazakh fiance and learned decent basic Russian but am frustrated and want to make it fairly fluent, so I want to get some intensive coaching (nothing formal) this summer. If you are still looking for someone to help, I don't want a trained teacher because they only want me to repeat grammar. Of course, I will pay. Let me know your situation, or if you can think of someone who might like to help me.

John

Hi Julia
I am interested to be your student. Have had various teachers and self study over the years but have never continued with it long enough to get max benefit. I am again motivated to try once again.
Davai nachaemsya !
Greg

I'm Victoria. My mother language is Russian and I am a teacher of  Russian, English, musics in English.Have many years experience in tutoring. Please contact Victoria at [email protected] or +7 777 280 5367.

all the best!

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum please]

hello, I want to learn russian,

Hello , how to I find the better learn the Russian for me and child. At Almaty.tq

Hi Ladies Ain - please note that this thread here is a bit old so i suggest you to start a new thread with all your questions on the Almaty Forum :)

If you are looking for Russian teacher I recommend one, who teaches on Skype or in Almaty. The rate was 10 Eur per a lesson. E-mail: [email protected].