Aupair Meet up summer 2015

Hi there :)

My name is Michelle and I'll be aupairing in Madrid during the summer (my second summer in a row) and I'd love to meet up with other aupairs and explore Madrid together:) looking forward to hearing from you :)

Hello Michelle and welcome to Expat.com

I invite you to participate on threads in our Networking in Madrid section to increase your chances to find some members to meet.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hi Michelle I am also from Ireland and will be an au pair in Madrid from the 14th of May onwards! I am also looking to meet up with people to do a bit of sight seeing etc !

Hi Michelle,  I've been in Madrid for a week now and I'm working as an au pair for the summer too. If you're free to meet up some time soon that'd be great. Let me know what you think :-)

hey michelle!
my name is iris and i'm an aupair from montreal, canada, here for the summer! :) super down to meet other aupairs in the area and have a time. i'm actually half irish, although i've never myself been to ireland.

Hi :) When do you arrive in Madrid?

Hi! I'm also going to be in Madrid in 2 weeks time until the 6th August and I'm looking to meet other aupairs! If you wanna meet up and explore Madrid together then let me know :)

Hiya! I'm from Scotland and an Au pair in Madrid as well, anyone want to meet up?

Hey! Michelle,
are you still looking for people to meet up with in Madrid? I'm an aupair living about 10 ,inutes fro mthe city centre and would love to meet up with you!

Hey Michelle!
I'm from Ireland too! Have just arrived to au pair in Madrid and would love to meet other au pairs!

Hi Aupairs  :)

I would like to a recommend a nice and funny program
If you want to meet each other or would like to bring the children for a great program visit BrainQuest brainquest.es
It is a live adventure game in MArbella. They have 3 different games and all of them are very interesting  :)
There is also a special one for the children: "Moonstone"
:idontagree:

Hi,
Im aupairing in Madrid until the end of August, anyone fancy meeting for a drink and some sight seeing?
Tom

I am from Scotland too! Would love to meet up

Hi Michelle,

I'm in Madrid until the end of August aupairing. Let me know if you'd like to meet up to go sight seeing sometime :)

Talk soon!
Jaqui