Me and my indian bf plan to get married this year in india

hi there, me and my indian bf for long years plan to get married this year in india. i am from phils. can you help us out what procedures we need to undergo , what documents we need to process? also, i want to know indian culture too , thanks. Hope to receive tips here .

dikae wrote:

hi there, me and my indian bf for long years plan to get married this year in india. i am from phils. can you help us out what procedures we need to undergo , what documents we need to process? also, i want to know indian culture too , thanks. Hope to receive tips here .

As your BF is from India I suggest that he contacts the relevant government departments to find out what paperwork is required and what the cost is. Much easier for him to do it than you.

I can only tell you about Indian culture. Bec I have been to philippines and the cullture is different.
However u will like it. You will take time to settle down and adapr the culture but totally depends which city you are gonna stay.

Hello dikae,

Welcome to Expat-Blog..:)

I would like to inform you that I have created a new discussion from you post on the India forum so as to get better response from members.

I hope you will get more information about your inquiry.

Thank you
Yuveshen