Moroccan stuntman moving to Jakarta, anw would love to meet new people

Hello everyone :)

I'm Brahim from Morocco-Marrakech. i'm 30 years old, i'm a stunt performer and actor in movies. I'll be moving to Jakarta in the next coming weeks, and I would love to work in movies (stuntman and Actor),yet, Jakarta is still a new place to me and i would like to communicate more with other expats and local people living there to know more about Jakarta and exchange new experience and useful information.
I would delightfully welcome any help/advice on how to get in contact with any productions or film makers in Indonesia.

feel free to add me to facebook to chat:  facebook.com/brahinem

thank you and have a good day :)

Brahinem

Moroccan stuntman moving to warsaw and want to work as ...
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=447812
Feb 20, 2015 - 1 post - ‎1 author
I'm Brahim, from Morocco (Marrakech), I'm 30 years old. ... in the next coming weeks, and I would love to work in movies (stuntman / Actor). I'm ...

Get about a bit, don't you?

Moroccan expat looking for jakarta friends, Jakarta forum
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=170947
Jun 13, 2012 - 21 posts - ‎12 authors
Im Brahinem from Marrakech, im moving to jakarta soon, im a teacher and ... Brahinem[at]hotmail.fr ... early welcome to jakarta, Brahinem.

3 accounts on this forum (that I've found so far)

i dont know much about your topic but many foreigners are working in indonesian films and musical shows... i think you will find opportunities to work in film industry in indonesia once you are there...

Hello Fred. this is the second or third time you send me this, and honestly i don't know if my posts are being sent or not. there is a problem with the server of this forum i think,, that's why i sent again and i did not receive any notification of succeded operation. so don't get it it wrong,ok?! I do not know if you are the admin of this forum or just an expert user as shown in your profile. but the mean reason for me to join this forum is to meet new people - new expats- exchange experience- more knowledge of the country i'm moving to.. i hope we are clear,, and if there is any issue with my posts been repeatedly posted, fix it.
thanks for your attention and sorry for any inconvenience.

safiullah123 wrote:

i dont know much about your topic but many foreigners are working in indonesian films and musical shows... i think you will find opportunities to work in film industry in indonesia once you are there...

Hello Safiulah. thank you for your reply. (y)

There is no obvious problem with the forum software, but I'm aware many of your threads have been removed because you post the same one several times, often in the same day.