Required Nanny / House Maid Urgently for Indian family

Dear All,
I am looking for Nanny for 9 Months baby, presently living in Sanchuang, Yangon.

Responsibilities include take care of baby, some times cooking and household works. prefers indian who can understand English or Tamil. The person must be trust worth and Easy going.

If anybody intrested please do contact in the below number.

Thanks and Regards
G. Balaji

Hello G. Balaji

So as to better spread the word amongst potential candidates , please drop an advert in the Personal and household services jobs in Myanmar

This might help

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hi G.Balaji,

I am working at Recruiting company which is the brunch of Phillipino company. So we have very qualified candidates maids and nannies. If you are still looking for a nanny , we can help  you. For further information feel free to leave message in my mailbox.
Thank you,
Stephanie

Hi Stephanie,

First of all thanks for your response.

Yes I am still looking for maid, if you have please do contact me in below number for further action.

look forward your call.

Thanks and Best Regards
G.Balaji

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Welll noticed and what is the best time for you tontalk with me?
Regards,
Stephanie

Hi Stephanie,

I need urgently house maid, you can contact me ***. You can call me 10am to 8pm.

Thanks and Best Regards
G.Balaji

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hi everybody,

The forum is not intended for job ads.

Therefore, i invite you to post all job offers and job requests in the jobs in Myanmar section > Housemaid section.

Thanks,

Priscilla

[ Topic closed ]

Closed