English companies Morocco

Hi there! I am looking to work in Morocco and I need a list of English companies out there. Where can I find it? Thank you!

it depend on your skills and some stuff...for exemple teaching could be easier..

Hi there, if anyone sends that list of English companies to you could you please also forward it onto me? I moved from England to Morocco (Rabat) in Sept. Good luck. ;))

Me too please :)

well i guess  that in chefchaoue it mor e easy

what about some call centers who are located in rabat ?also some offshoring it could be great for you ...just look for it in google i think you may find some.but most of british and americans they just teach here...

I would be interested in teaching English, but I do not hold a TEFL certificate, will this be a major problem for me - although I do have a university diplome/degree in business. Does anyone know where I can do the TEFL certificate locally to Rabat?
Also Zoltari, what do you mean by 'offshoring'?
Thanks! ;)

Hey Eljamaly and everybody else interested..

Plz check with the British Council about the TEFL. 

If I'm not mistaken, with your diploma in Business Studies and good English accent I;m sure you'll be able to find something..

Good luck ;)

I am a moroccan born women, moved to usa about 12 years ago. my husband and i are moving back to morocco with our 8mos daughter.
i would like to work with americans or english speaking campanies. the nearest town to my future residence is ben esliman. any ideas or tips , thanks so much.

eljamaly wrote:

I would be interested in teaching English, but I do not hold a TEFL certificate, will this be a major problem for me - although I do have a university diplome/degree in business. Does anyone know where I can do the TEFL certificate locally to Rabat?
Also Zoltari, what do you mean by 'offshoring'?
Thanks! ;)

Don't know if this will help but I found a website called i to i and they offer online TEFL courses that can be completed quickly. I also will be moving to Morocco from America to join my husband and will be seeking a teaching position. Let me know how it works out for you.

Hi,

Please take a look on the Compass Morocco system. Otherwise you may check the british business chamber in Morocco. If you don't find what you'are looking for, take contact with the economic section of the British Embassy in Rabat.

Bairouni

Hi everybody ,
I am extremely intetested to cotact Eglish expatriates dwelling in Casablanca for cultural exchange . I am a Moroccan citizen , aged 34 . I am planning to pass the IELTS exam in the coming few months , hence  I am seeking for  native English  with whom i could  practise English and exchange ideas , cultural background and life experiences  . I am trying my best to get an excellent  English proficiency in the substantial  four basic  elements of English language : speaking , writing , listening , and reading .
If you are intersted , you could contact me on skype . My addy is happyyamina3434 .
Thank you

Hi friends ,
As far as the potential expats or the expatriates are concerned , there are many multi international companies  and English schools here in Morocco . You could apply on line for them .From my experience , there are some English schools that prefer to recruit native English teachers than local ones because of the accent . I recommend you to search in Google . I am sure you could come through many jobs deals .
Good luck .

------------ To ALL Of You Expats In Morocoo -----------------

I dont want to let you Down but finding a job for English speaking expats will never Happen, Don't bother looking for a list of companies i have seen them all even if you find a job the pay sucks.

Amina sorry to waste your time good luck with your IELTS exam

BAIROUNI wrote:

Hi,

Please take a look on the Compass Morocco system. Otherwise you may check the british business chamber in Morocco. If you don't find what you'are looking for, take contact with the economic section of the British Embassy in Rabat.

Bairouni

thank you Bairouni.. ur input is quite helpfull

In Casablanca at least any native speaker can teach English especially if they are also blue eyed and blonde haired.Sorry If I sound bitter but as an experienced certified teacher I cannot find work because I am an African American who wears hijab...meanwhile I know people who have lovely jobs and lots of tutoring opportunities with absolutely no teaching credentials or experience whatsoever...but they are native speakers who look very "American"

Maroc Jolie you can report a discrimination case to your US embassy

If you are moroccan and coming back from the US, I hope you still speak french "WELL" otherwise you're out of luck. don't get your hopes high if you are planning to work in an english speaking environment, unless you will teach.
as for american companies in Morocco, check out the AMCHAM website(american chamber of commerce in Casablanca) they have a PDF file you can download with the name of the companies, adress and what not.

hi.my name is izza najah ,im student in class 5th and i want complet my studies in U.S.A ,and I want to settled there,please answer me in the nearest time

izza najah wrote:

hi.my name is izza najah ,im student in class 5th and i want complet my studies in U.S.A ,and I want to settled there,please answer me in the nearest time

I am a student at California State University, Chico, we would love to have you study with us! http://www.csuchico.edu/

Hi there Claudia ,
You could find many English and American firms in Morocco . You could google them , and you would get their details . Many companies are interested in native English speakers .

Hi happyyamina1,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Please note that you posted on a very old thread (2009)

Have a nice day,

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

Thxxxx

Well, for English speakers looking for jobs in Morocco is a bit hard if they don't communicate in French . The only sector which you can get jobs easily is Teaching and there is a plenty of English Schools in Morocco, good luck to you all.

well , the area in which you can find a Job , is either Casablanca , which is pretty close to Ben Slimane, the other area is Marrakech , In Casa you'll basically find a job in a call center , in marrakech it's more like a touristic job ... I'd advise you to apply for  recruitment websites in morocco , like emploi.ma or menarajob , you can googl it, I hope that was helpful , and best of luck :)

Hi, I'm an expat in morocco I was living in dubai UAE and I'm looking to work in morocco.
If someone can do me a favor and send me some english companies located in morocco.
Best regards
Hatim

Sorry, I have to find a job in Morocco. I'm searching on internet but it's too hard. How can I get a business visa, so that I can search for careers inside Morocco.

Sorry, but did you travel to Morocco? I want to live and work there. I have to do go there. In July 2016, I got a tourist visa and visited Morocco, but it was a short vacation and I didn't find any job.

I'm trying to find a job in Morocco using linkedin, and othet websites. Well it's difficult. So how can I get a business visa, so that I can travel, and stay there for 90 days. I think I can find a job during this period of time. Notice that, 2 months ago I got a tourist visa for 15 days, and I travelled, but during my vacation, the companies were closed most of the time, it was eid el-fitr. I need a business visa

I am amazed that English people with no teaching qualifications can teach in Maroc