Hallo

Goodmorning,
blossom here.. ita my first time to be in this blog. And I want to ask questions if somebody can help me?

I have a cousin, she is in belgium now for about two weeks. And she is with her fiancee. But the relationship didnt worked so she decided to go back to philippines. Her visa is fiancee visa and it says she can stay there for 3months if she cant be married she cant stay more Than 3 months.

My question is.. does somebody had an experience or an information that going back to philippines is a problem? I mean her visa is 3months but she will be back in philippines earlier.  im really not good in asking questions in this kind of matter but i hope somebody can answer me. Thanks for the time reading my post. Looking forward to hear from you..

teteng wrote:

Goodmorning,
blossom here.. ita my first time to be in this blog. And I want to ask questions if somebody can help me?

I have a cousin, she is in belgium now for about two weeks. And she is with her fiancee. But the relationship didnt worked so she decided to go back to philippines. Her visa is fiancee visa and it says she can stay there for 3months if she cant be married she cant stay more Than 3 months.

My question is.. does somebody had an experience or an information that going back to philippines is a problem? I mean her visa is 3months but she will be back in philippines earlier.  im really not good in asking questions in this kind of matter but i hope somebody can answer me. Thanks for the time reading my post. Looking forward to hear from you..

Just because the visa is for 3 months, it does not mean your cousin has to stay out of the Philippines for 3 months. She can come home any time.

Hello there, going back to the country of origin is never a problem. She can always go back to Philippines anytime she likes provided she has her ticket booked of course.