Friendship

......friendships does not demand anything, but accepts for who you are...... :)

Peter

As i knew friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain

For me in friendship you cant expect from your friends and at the same time you are ready to do anything for him/her......selflessly...............

Regards,
Anil

syed zee wrote:

As i knew friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain

Don't worry I will make easy for you................
Scarcity of enemity is called friendship................hahahaha.........

In my opinion Friend is a person that stay with us when all others has leaved.

And I reiterate; The best investment you can make for your old age is in ftiends. Don't say I didn't tell you.

When I click on Syed's website-link, it comes to the Cayman Islands forum. Why is that? Does anybody know? Cayman is my home, and of course it's always nice when EB members want to read what's happening there, but Syed isn't even from here. (I'm just wondering about the EB technology! Syed, do you have a blog that you meant to link to?)

Gordon Barlow wrote:

When I click on Syed's website-link, it comes to the Cayman Islands forum. Why is that? Does anybody know? Cayman is my home, and of course it's always nice when EB members want to read what's happening there, but Syed isn't even from here. (I'm just wondering about the EB technology! Syed, do you have a blog that you meant to link to?)

I too am wondering about this as I clicked on his website and got the Lao Vientiane forum. Perhaps admin better check into this.

Its soo hard for me to find real good friends :(

And I am directed to the Amman forum....

My take on friendship is that its easy to make friends when you are young - it comes naturally - perhaps because its a sort of "gut" instinct who you feel comfortable with. In Malaysia there are groups of schoolfriends who meet up year after year and they are in their fifties now. They seem to stick together despite the passing of the years. I guess my conclusion is, the older you get, the harder it is to make friends - so cherish those you make in your youth.

I have to disagree as I am in my 60s and find it still easy to make friends.  I think it has to do with your personality.

Bob K

Bob, its always easier for hunter-gatherer men  :dumbom:

I agree with Bob too. I am on the slide side of 60 [ and heading to the big 70 } and have no problem at all making friends. I put this down to having traveled extensively and been on places where one needs to make friends to survive.

Princess81 wrote:

Its soo hard for me to find real good friends :(

What you should ask yourself is "am I a good friend?"

"am I a good friend" is more about keeping friends over long periods. Most of the time, I believe people are more likely to have acquaintances than friends. There is quite a difference.

Gravitas wrote:

"am I a good friend" is more about keeping friends over long periods. Most of the time, I believe people are more likely to have acquaintances than friends. There is quite a difference.

She said its so hard for her to find real good friends.

Good friends take time to develop - acquaintances can become friends.

Hello, everyone

Hello Moegomma - welcome

Meet other expats and join the events

OR