Reviews expats on shipping their valuables from USA to P.I. via LBC

I wanted to hear from Expats who send valuables (i.e. television, home surround sound, electronics etc..) via LBC to the Philippines from USA. Did they arrive safe? Was anything stolen or broken from your box? Did LBC act promptly to resolve issue? Did you make known the true content of your boxes? In other words did you try and hide your valuables by not listing them on what was in the boxes to keep them from being stolen? Did it work?

Is there another shipper you used that really was honest and your things arrived in tact? If so, who were they and how can I contact them?

I wanted to ship some valuables to Philippines from USA but was concern can they be trusted.

With shipping and custom cost here.  You are ahead selling all in were you are and bring the cash to buy new.  Just my thought on it.

leastamplbc.hubpages.com/hub/Balikbayan-Box-Shipping-to-Philippines    -have no idea about sending from us to phils but i know many in uk that use them     here is another company in usa   johnnyair.com/