Hello mga Kababayan's here in Jakarta.

We would like to invite you to attend the WOMEN ON THE MOVE (PWA gathering with fun learning and interaction) located at Millennium Hotel Sirih Jakarta on March 7(Saturday) 4:30 pm. It is our great honor to have you as our guest to attend the PWA Empowered Women's event. We are hoping that we will get the same support from you.

The event is prepared with the intention to show our acknowledgment to our most important fellow Filipino's. Therefore this will be an outstanding opportunity for us to show our appreciation of your business.

We would appreciate if you can attend this event as you are one of our valued guest.

Kindly please R.S.V.P. to [email protected] / [email protected] / +63 917 8517342 +62 812 81131580  by March 6, 2015.

We look forward meeting you.
Sincerely yours,

Jessey Mendiola

Hello.. I wish you good luck with your function tomorrow...  I see you work for Ayala, do you, by chance, know a certain Debra Aguilar?

Hello Jessey Ree

That event is tomorrow! For future events, please post earlier so as to better spread the word ;)

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Thanks linoff, You might want to drop by, We also have men's guest. Please let me know by sending me private message. Ms. Aguilar is no longer connected with the company my colleagues said, i just joined Ayala 4th quarter last year so i never had the chance to meet her.

Hi Kenjee, Thanks, just had a short noticed about this event. But we will definitely post the future events as early as we can so everybody can join..

Thank you so much!

Hello Jessey, I would like to go as I haven't met someone from the Philippines here yet but i have to travel out of the country tomorrow morning...  I hope its a success though.
I asked about Miss Aguilar because I had a transaction with her before...

Perhaps you could mention any costs or charges for the events.

You can invite more Filipino expatriates at facebook.com/pinoysinjakarta

Good luck!

Sorry for the late reply...havent organized my emails for a long time.
I heard it's a success after seeing (via FB) some great PINAYs who attended this event.

Keep me posted for next event!