Invest in Sofia

Wel I am going to Invest in Sofia, now just trying to build a social network. I am a businessman in Dubai. Also I am a chartered Accountant too.

What kind of business are you looking to start here? Also what do you do in Dubai?

Me still looking for different options and in Dubai a software house.

Hello ejjazhussain,

I would like to inform you that i have created a new discussion from your post on the forum Working in Sofia so that it can be more visible and members will be able to give you more information.

Thank you
Yuveshen

Hello ejjazhussain and all members willing to invest here!

I am really happy to assist you as a lawyer of any problem that can arise during your stay and regarding your investments in Bulgaria. If anyone needs information regarding acquiring a citizenship or investing in Bulgaria I will gladly assist you.

I wish you a successful week!

Hi,

I'm french business man in soccer so i go to sofia to create an office for my business.
If you want we can meet to talk about my business.
I have very good idea to do money.
I think money and good idea is great.

Best regards,

Addams

Dear Mr. Addams,

It will be a great pleasure for me to meet with you if You'd like. I noticed that you have good ideas in mind which is enough for one  successful business,  but for me you have to rely on trustworthy partners and to maintain your social contacts as well. Because it will be easier for you to manage your investment.
I hope that your experience in Bulgaria is bright and successful.

Have a nice weekend!

Hi,

I wants to meet you for sure to help us in sofia i come with my friends 24-31 july.
So if you have phone number please ask me.
This is mine XXX

Best regards,

Moderated by Julien 8 years ago
Reason : I have removed your contact details - please exchange in private
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct