How can a friend send an invit to me from the state

Hi everybody my name is Peter i have a friend living in the state city of Las Vegas she want to invit me to visit her but she said she has never done it before and don't know the procedure to pass and invit me so please i need your help and advice so that i can give her the info on how to invit a friend from Africa to the state thanks to you all.

Asiedupeter70 wrote:

Hi everybody my name is Peter i have a friend living in the state city of Las Vegas she want to invit me to visit her but she said she has never done it before and don't know the procedure to pass and invit me so please i need your help and advice so that i can give her the info on how to invit a friend from Africa to the state thanks to you all.

Google "template for invitation letter for US visa "  these are downloadable so pick one which suits you.

To be a sponsor has financial and legal responsibilities so if you get into financial difficulties, have a run in with the law or overstay your visa they are have to take full responsibility for you.

stumpy wrote:

To be a sponsor has financial and legal responsibilities so if you get into financial difficulties, have a run in with the law or overstay your visa they are have to take full responsibility for you.

Which is why it does not happen very often

Hello,

am call Ernest from the Republic of Cameroon, USA has being my dream land since i was born but i have being looking for the means to be there but no means yet so i really need help on this please.

Also, not mentioned in the replies above...

In order to be a sponsor and issue a Letter of Invitation, the individual must be either a US citizens or Legal Permanent Resident (LRP) and own property in the USA.

Any false information, or omission of important / relevant information in the letter constitutes immigration fraud, which will result in immediate rejection of the visa application, possibly rejection of any subsequent applications and can also result in criminal charges for both the sponsor and invitee.

USCIS will be looking at a Letter of Invitation for some proof of a close family relationship, employer/employee relationship or a long-standing friendship between the sponsor and invitee. If such a relationship cannot be established clearly the application will be rejected.

Because of the legal and financial obligations placed on the sponsor, it is highly unlikely that anyone other than a member of your immediate family would issue such a letter. Certainly nobody issues one to a total stranger. If they do, or if they make a charge for doing so (which is a crime) then you can be certain that the Letter of Invitation is fraudulent and will land you in a whole world of trouble with authorities.

Cheers,
James     Expat-blog Experts Team