All around helper

I am looking for a job as a housemaid I here in manila I  worked as  helper for 9 years to an Australian family with 4 kids can anyone  help me look for a job thanks.

Hi Alas rose,

I invite you to please post your resume in the Personal and household services jobs in the Philippines section as it might help :)
Wishing you best of luck with job hunting

Keep it up :)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

We are in need of domestic helper in Hong Kong. The person we are looking will take care of children. Just let me know if you are interested.

Thanks,
Yanyee

Im looking for a housemaid for my kids. Where in manila are u

hi, I need a part time cleaner/maid, 1 day per week 4 hours per time - could you fit this into your schedule?
I live in Legaspi village.
let me know if you are interested
thank you
doriana

Hello all

Either seeking or offering housemaid jobs, the best place to place your advert is here : Housemaid jobs in the Philippines

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

[moderated: OFF TOPIC + no need to post everywhere. Send your suggestion here]

Hello Doriana,  Im available anytime you can call me at 0915-970-6630 or email at [email protected] .. thanks

I want to apply as s house helper. What are the requirements and how to apply?  Thank u...

im intersted mam..09395386247

Nid nyo po b ng house helper?

Helo mam, are u still need a house helper?  Where is your adress?

Hello lizabasilio

I invite you to place an advert in our section Housemaid jobs in the Philippines so as to increase your chances to find an employment.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

hi yanyee,
I'm currently here in HK.do you still in need of helper.I want to apply.
  :)

try to inquire to local agencies

Hello!

Good pm, Mam Doriana  is this post still available?  cause I am interested to apply.  I'm a college level. I'm looking for a part time/ on call job.  I was an ex abroad for 3 years in Singapore   and have an experienced with the expatriate family here in the Philippines. Considered and competence  that  I'm fully experienced with this job.
Please contact me this no.# 09157066088.  I really want to have this job.
Thank,

Ellise y

hi im looking for a household job and very much willing to work,,i have lots of experience working in expats family,,ican also do cooking and taking care of kids mostly i love new born babies,,i have two girls and married and can be trusted tank u pls give me chance to work

Good morning ma'am, I am interested.... can u help me? Thank you....

Hi everybody,

It would be best if you can post job requests and job offers in the appropriate section please which is the Jobs in the Philippines section.

Thank you,

Priscilla  :cheers:

I am in metro manila looking for househelp and for kids. R u interested.  Pls send ure number

I am interested as a household helpers here is my number 89491503058

Hi , do u want to work in uae in event shop .!?

Anybody need of a part time housekeeper.  Ì can cook and all household chores.  You can contact me on 09156067996.

When you say part-time; hangang anong Oras ka puwedeng magtrabaho! I am looking for a cook sa turo turo call me at 08282195511

Right number 09282195511

Hi i need a stay in helper para sa mga kids ko. They are all students. Youngest is 12. I need someone who can cook., clean and get up early for them to have breakfast before going to school. Montalban rizal, 3500 monthly. Aircon room with my kids. And free time when they are all in school.

Rodriguez rizal, please give me a contact number for me to call you.

Hi everybody,

Home I will advise those looking for a job as helper and those looking to recruit a helper to post his respective ad in the Home help in the Philippines section.

Thanks

Priscilla

(Topic closed )

Closed