Quebec Immigration

Hi,

We are planning to Migrate to Quebec as Immigrants. We are couple & have no child.Some agents tell that we need mini 57 points to apply rro Quebec. And some agents say that we need mini 63 points to apply. Now, I am confused what to do?

Please, Anybody who already applied or have good knowledge for Quebec Immigration can help me?

Reg,
Himani

Hi Himani!

If not yet done, I invite you to browse through the forum, it may help.

You may also take a look at the articles in our participative guide.
Here is the link > http://www.expat-blog.com/en/guide/north-america/canada/.;)

Hope it'll enlighten you,
Harmonie.:)

Thx Harmonie,

I will definitely go through that link.

Reg,
Himani

Hi my friend  if  j were you j will definetely forget a province of Quebec .Yes it,s a place in Canada where is the easier to get your papers .
Good luck Prca

Hi Himani!
I think it is 57 point to be qualified

Hi Samir,

The information i got from our consultant is that 57 for married couple but that is for the Candidate Selection. For securing the visa you have to score 63 max per couple. Am learning and about to give test for french ceritification. But does my husband also need to know. The Visa consultant told us atleast one of us should know. French and hence we applied. Because I had studied french previously. But just recently heard that in Visa interviews the questions could be posed in french to both husband and wife. Is that true ? Anybody aware ?

hi!
Here you have the GRILLE SYNTHESE..

The Table with point..requis for CSQ DCS. Quebec

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.c … nthese.pdf

and you will see...that AFTER the WHOLE process and Interview if needed..

as a couple you need 63 POINTS!

57 is ONLY before the last step..YOU NEED 63..before the interview in order NOT TO TAKE an interview..

SO your consultant is an trickster.

If you would be ALONE: you need 55!

So just look at the bottom..line because whatever the steps..at the end in order to have VISA..you need this last total number:

55 SINGLE / 63 COUPLE

ALl the rest are INTERMEDIARY numbers..and even if it means that you can win maximum 6 at the interview..if you are not close in 2-3 points of those FINAL NUMBER: 55 SINGLE / 63 COUPLE

The rest is bla bla.

This link you can find on their website..in the:

SECTION: Submitting an official immigration application
    SUBSECTION: Requirements of the Immigration Program for    skilled workers

LINK: the WORD FRENCH ..at the end of text where it says:

The Summmary table of factors and criteria used to select skilled workers (in French - PDF, 414 Kb)

the WORD FRENCH..is the link..the table is ONLY AVAILABLE in FRENCH!

hello

i've submited a demand for a CSQ in october 2010.
I received an email from BIQ to inform me that I'm waiting for an interview...and they will tell me the date when it's decided

when i presented my demand in 2010 i was single and i've got married august 2012 .  i'll not add my husband to the demand
in this case what should i do?
i just change my maritial status in a new application ?
and this can effect the result of my demand?

Pls I need to have some help in this point.

thank u in advance
Dinar

how long does it take the imigration  process to canada
thanks in advance

hiii ,
one of my good suggestion is  visit this website Top Immigration Company - (xiphiasimmigration.com) to have good knowledge of Quebec Immigration and canada immigration . you can have free assessment and eligibility check .