Saudi Expatriate's visa requirements for UAE.

jsnerick wrote:

Hi!!
I have a BIG question.

IF I AM GOING TO RESIGN FROM MY CURRENT COMPANY HERE IN RIYADH, AND WOULD LIKE TO VISIT DUBAI before going back to Philippines (to look look for a job) WITHOUT MY IQAMA, IS IT POSSIBLE TO GET A LONG TERM VISA (90 DAYS)? if so, how? please help, I am so confused....

If you are going on final exit then you need to get a visa before from the UAE embassy in Riyadh to visit them. If you are leaving on exit reentry then you will get visa based on your profession but not for 90 days.

Hi all, I've read the entire thread.
Have a similar situation as many have posted, my Iqama is valid for 4 & 1/2 months. I've confirmed tickets for tomorrow evening and return tickets after 2 weeks. Profession is valid and confirmed with AMER

My question is if I'm not allowed to get an on arrival visa, what is the next best option to reach Dubai ASAP ?
Is it possible to convince them (any good excuses / reasons) after they refuse ?

Thanks in advance,
Dave

ghanshyampdave wrote:

Hi all, I've read the entire thread.
Have a similar situation as many have posted, my Iqama is valid for 4 & 1/2 months. I've confirmed tickets for tomorrow evening and return tickets after 2 weeks. Profession is valid and confirmed with AMER

My question is if I'm not allowed to get an on arrival visa, what is the next best option to reach Dubai ASAP ?
Is it possible to convince them (any good excuses / reasons) after they refuse ?

Thanks in advance,
Dave

VOA depends on iqama profession and not validity. So if your profession in iqama is something that is in the approved list of professions to get VOA then you will get the visa. If not there is no "fast" way, you will need to get an invitation letter from some company in Dubai or get the visa from the embassy before both of which can take some time.

Thanks HRGuru, I'm a Financial Analyst by Iqama's profession.
I'm going on a personal visit. Although I could have arranged for a company invite from my employer's parent company in dubai.

Anyways I realized this too late, so I'll just visit the airport n give it a try. Will update by tomorrow morning.

If fly dubai doesn't allow  me to board, I'll check other airlines.

Update: Reached Dubai, no problems faced :)
At the airport check-in counter, the airline staff only confirmed if I have a return ticket.  Told him I had one within 15 days.

ghanshyampdave wrote:

Update: Reached Dubai, no problems faced :)
At the airport check-in counter, the airline staff only confirmed if I have a return ticket.  Told him I had one within 15 days.

Glad to hear that you did not face any issues.

Hello,
I am confused about iqama validity for visa on arrival of UAE.
My iqama is valid for ~90 days (13th aug 2015) from date of travel i.e tomorrow 12th May 2015.
I just got exit entry visa issued today which is valid till 27th July 2015.
Need to know if I will be able to get visa on arrival in UAE provided I have valid exit entry and iqama which is valid for exact 90 days from date of travel.
Thanks for your advise and response in advance.
Regards.

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

Your Iqama should have Minimum Validity of 30 Days as the VISA on Arrival is given for a Month.

In my experience I have entered through the Abu-Dhabi Airport when Iqama Validity was only 35 Days (remaining) & the Officer asked me about my Visit & said that I must leave within 30 Days (Non-renewable)

Last August 2014, I was worried if they will give me a visa, because my Iqama Validity is only 60 days or 2 Months.  I have a lot of inquiries that time and many of them told me that at least 3 Months valid.

When I reached the UAE border, I read also that the Iqama must be valid at least 3 Months and I am really worried and hopeless.

I said to myself that I still need to try, besides, I'm already here.

Luckily, they issued me a VISA, even my Iqama validity is less than 90 days or 3 Months. Or maybe the immigration personnel didn't notice that or I'm just lucky.

I guess they are only strict when it comes to the profession (not sure). Better to try that or try to renew your Iqama to make it sure.

Dear Brothers,
I need your advise, i am having a labor visa and iqama profession (amil aydi) currently ,but
i am working as a systems analyst , i want a visit visa of dubai !! please guide me through, thnxx   :dumbom:

Mubeen96 wrote:

Dear Brothers,
I need your advise, i am having a labor visa and iqama profession (amil aydi) currently ,but
i am working as a systems analyst , i want a visit visa of dubai !! please guide me through, thnxx   :dumbom:

You wont get VOA with that profession, your best chance is to approach the UAE embassy nearest to your location and apply for a visit visa.

good day..
Hello i am filipino working here in saudi arabia my profession in my IQAMA is MASSAGE THERAPIST..i just want to ask it is possible for me to apply visit visa in united arab emirates..

Thanks a lot

Hello ..
Anyone can help me here?? What should i do ..because iwant to visit in emirates.. Its possible for me to apply visit visa with my profession of my iqama is massage theraphy..
Thanks a lot..

Brother I am living in Qatar and my work visa of Qatar will expire after one year. Now i got job in Saudia and i wan to go there. Can i get visa of Saudia on My Passport if i have Valid Qatar visa of work on my Passport?? Because i do not want to cancel my Qatar visa.

To apply vist visa do an employee need to work mini 6months in saudi than only he gets authority to apply for visit visa to call any family member??  pls help me if any body kwns abt it

No... Until he get his Iqama..IF he Get Iqama (RP) in 2 months he can apply for visit visa of family.

I am a Saudi resident. If I have to travel to Dubai from India, do I need a visa before boarding the flight?

Hi guys, pls i want to find out if i can get dubai visa on arrival by road, my iqama is engineer and valid till december, however my passport expires in september and i wish to travel to dubai after ramadan, any idea if i'll be given a visa with 2-3months passport validity? thanks

shigo wrote:

Hi guys, pls i want to find out if i can get dubai visa on arrival by road, my iqama is engineer and valid till december, however my passport expires in september and i wish to travel to dubai after ramadan, any idea if i'll be given a visa with 2-3months passport validity? thanks

At the beginning of this thread there are some discussions regarding validity of documents, would help you to go through them. The normal rule in visiting any foreign country requires you to have 6 month valid documents. Case might differ on circumstances.

Hey guys, are you not aware of new visa regulations for entering UAE, which says that you have to apply for visa online before entering UAE and there will be no more visa on arrival visas granted at the spot effective from 1st October.

But I heard rumors that it has started new visa regulation currently, but couldn't confirm one.

Please follow the link: http://life-in-saudiarabia.blogspot.com … f-uae.html

Anyone who have experienced the new e-visa regulations please share with us.

Thank You

Good day to all

I just want to know how can I go in dubai? I am currently living and working in saudi and planning to cross country in dubai is there a possible way even I don't had iqama to show them,,I am planing to resign here after my 1 year so can pls someone give me advice

can i still have visa from dubai  airport bringing my passport alone .our admin wont allow us to bring our iquama id if they surrender to us our passport..

gerrie123 wrote:

can i still have visa from dubai  airport bringing my passport alone . because our admin wont allow us to bring our iquama id if they surrender to us our passport..

can i still have visa from dubai  airport bringing my passport alone .our admin wont allow us to bring our iquama id if they surrender to us our passport..hope someone will advice me..

what about passport alone?still i can travel to dubai?

Good day, if you get a second issue of your iqama, does it still need to be 3 months or older to enter dubai

Hi,

I am a resident in Saudi arabia, My wife and daughter came for a visit to saudi and their visit visa will expire in september. Can i go to dubai taking visit visa to dubai from saudi for my wife and daughter.?

Kindly need information regarding this.

Yes you can.

Looking for good vacation .. search IN GOOGLE                                                                                                                         ARAB EXECUTIVE CLUB THAILAND CHIANGMAI

@HRGuru please share the website link

Hello Zubaur Tahir,

Welcome on board !

Please note that this post is from 2015 and the poster has long ago stopped participating on the forum.

Maybe you might want to consider opening your own thread so that active members might help you.

All the best,

Bhavna