New members of the Tanzania forum, introduce yourself here - 1st quarter of 2015

Hi all,

Newbie on the Tanzania forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Tanzania if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

P.S : The thread New members of the Tanzania forum, introduce yourself here continues below!

Hello, my name is Eli and I am planning on moving to Moshi in September 2015, and have lived there twice before in the past (1.5 years total). I'm hoping to volunteer with the same organization I have in the past, but also do some consulting work with some clients back in the US.

am a new member my name is Lucia Joseph am finish my diploma education of social studies at The Mwalimu Nyerere Memorial Academy in 2013.
thank you.

hi my name is Hope Robert!a Tanzanian lady,living in Dar,working with one of the tele company!am here to meet new friends,networking and exposure!

Hi.my name is upendo.iam receptionist by professional presently looking for the job.

Hi.my name is upendo.iam receptionist by professional presently looking for the job.and hope to meet new people and friends.

[moderated: no free ads please]

Hi everybody,

I m working with  Brakes Tanzania Limited (Synarge Group of Companies) since last four years.I want to change of my job ,because of slow down of busniss.company will release few staff. Salary exp. USD 1600/- & 1 million Tsh + familt status with all facilites.

Thanks & Regards

Shekhar Chauhan

Hello Everyone,
I moved to Tanzania towards the end of Jan 2015 with my family.i am a banker by profession and seeking for opportunities in Dar esalaam in the meanwhile I aim to start up consulting services through my blog.With this channel am excited to network and meet new friends ;)

Which telecom company ???

hie my name is Tatenda Makotsa,am new,and wish to meet new friends,l'm a Zimbabwean,l wish to move to Dar and start a new life with my family,my problem is that l've never been there and l dont know if l will find a job there,l'm a bookkeeper holding a diploma in Accounting and Finance,my big wish is to settle and work in Dar,,

My name is Rhema Kabaka,a Kenyan ,graduate in IBA,currently dealing with fashion...i want to permanently move to Tanzania this year,been there for visits,am considering Arusha and Dar,am looking for someone we can share accommodation with for a few months like two as I job hunt or someone who has an extra room and willing to host...you can inbox me on Facebook Rhema Kabaka

Hie
Am Thokozani mhone, Malawian, and a holder of an Advanced Diploma in catering & hospitality (City & Guilds). I would like to permanently settle in zanzibar because its an awesome island suit for tourism. As though,am looking for a job In any trade.

Thank you

Hi, I am moving to Dar e salam next month as Operation Director. They have given me a flat, car and salary of 2000$. May I please know that is it good salary or not

Hello, have arrived in Tz, i am in arusha,  happy if i wl meet you

Hello, I'm Danielle. New to Tanzania as of August 2015. Nice to meet you all.

Hi danielle, please let :)  me know how long u will be there

bunty.fly05 wrote:

6 years! Going to Medical School there.

danielleD15 wrote:
bunty.fly05 wrote:

6 years! Going to Medical School there.

Hi Danielle, how exciting for you - congrats, it´s a great thing to study. Where are you going to school? We´ll be going back to Arusha in november or december of 2015.

-Lea

Great, If I come on 22nd March, can we meet and know each other dear? Please share your number or message me

[Moderated : Please do not share personal contact infos on a public forum ]

Try networking with CDEA down in Mikocheni they lots of events as well as SOMA BOOK CAFE IN MIKOCHENI

I m selvi ,M.A having 12 years experience as Primary teacher look for the job

Hi beautiful people

My name is winfrida erasto. I'm still a student at institute of social work this is my third n last first degree year taking industrial relation. I do have plenty of time currently so I was looking for a part time job.
With thanks.

Hello all

I wish a warm welcome to all new members of  the forum  :par:

We encourage you to create a new thread if you have anything to share or ask on the forum, this thread is for presentation of new members only.

For other adverts we have our Tanzania Classifieds and Housing in Tanzania sections at your disposal.

As for jobs adverts, please refer to our section Jobs in Tanzania

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hi everyone,

I just moved from Holland to Zanzibar. I will be living in Stone Town although I don't have a house yet, still living in hotels at the moment.. I would love to get to know people that are living in Zanzibar!

hie. i am severina phiri and i would like to move to tanzania provided i get a vacancy there for class1 electrician. am a young lady looking forward to come settle there, work, meet new people and make friends. would appreciate your help on my job search, you can inbox me on my facebk acc sevie phiri.

My name is louis aquiline.am a student pursuing a degree in doctor of medicine at st francis university of health and allied sciences in morogoro.i hope one day i will graduate and become a good doctor.am looking for any part time jobs when am in holidays concerning health and social matters,so that i can gain experience and increase my income

Hello! I live and work in Tanzania (currently), not an expat, but looking forward to make some friends. I hate dramatic people but i love music, movies, reading novels, FOOD and sleep.  :)  That's about me.. Karibu..

kenjee wrote:

Hello all

I wish a warm welcome to all new members of  the forum  :par:

We encourage you to create a new thread if you have anything to share or ask on the forum, this thread is for presentation of new members only.

For other adverts we have our Tanzania Classifieds and Housing in Tanzania sections at your disposal.

As for jobs adverts, please refer to our section Jobs in Tanzania

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hi all... looking to get work in Zanzibar before moving there. Hopefully something in the NGO sector.

Hi I am manish Kumar Singh from India

Hello nikkumani,

Can you tell us more about yourself?

Thank you
Yuveshen

Hella am yamu from Mohamed from Dar es salaam am a student at Lugalo military school of Medicine am looking for friends also looking for people who we can share interests, thanks

Hello everyone,

My wife and I both grew up in Tz and are finally moving back in August.

Hi i am Jennifer Mmbando  a new member from Tanzania in Kilimanjaro region i finish a diploma of cooperative management in  accounting and finance at moshi university collage of cooperative and business studies am here to looking for job . I would appreciate your help on my job search you can inbox me on my account for feedback

hi Rehema am Jennifer have you already get someone that you can share accomodation

Hi, My name is Mary Kaluki from Kenya a Consultant and Business owner, I am coming to Tanzania this month of April (4 weeks) for business.
I got a new wellness business opportunity and I am coming to look for business partners.

Regards

hi every one i am senthil, from india currently working in uae, got an offer in dar ,moving there by mid of may, feeling of bit fear and more excitement ,,,,

My name is Christina Tenti. I live in the US and want to move to Tanzania asap.
My preference is as a small Camp Director.
I have 25 years of leadership experience, building businesses, sales, marketing, human resources, and training.
I would like to know how to be recognized as I am from the US and do not have a long career in hospitality.
Thank you for having me.

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=462040

Thanks!

Closed