I have an offer from HAmad General Hospital ,

This is a Nigerian scam. Delete it

This is probably a scam!

Topic Linked with Hamad Medical Hospital qatar

I don't think so, this is original jobs, I have also received same jobs description and emails from two different Employers with same Mobile number for Easy Paisa Transfer.  One email from Hamad Medical Corporation and second one from King Faisal Hospital & Research (KFHRC) Centre‏. So be aware of these job Offers.

Shahzad Aslam

Has anyone in IT section has switched job from hamad hospital to any other company in company.
I heard that they don't give NOC if you are switching job from hamad to any other company

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : proposal of services not allowed on forum. Please refer to the JOBS section and register services in BUSINESS DIRECTORY

Thats True if you work for HMC HICT/ HIS Department you wont get NOC.

gooner14 wrote:

Has anyone in IT section has switched job from hamad hospital to any other company in company.
I heard that they don't give NOC if you are switching job from hamad to any other company

Good day im new here!
I am currently working here in tabuk saudi as a nurse. I tried to apply online to hamad hospital and finally passed the exams, series of ibm interviewd and lastly panel interview theyve conducted thru skype. I sent all req they needed. IBM team called asking my salary demand...
1. I have no idea how much should i demand for salary. I have 4.6 years exp as a nurse. I am both a registered nurse and registered midwife.
2. How long does the processing  takes? My present job will end next yr May 2016.
3 is my saudi prometric can be converted to qatar prometric?
Thank u guys! Hope you could help!

Hi every one . I want to ask.  I did interview  with HMC  24-10-2016
And the interview  went well
Tell now I didn't  hear any thing even accepting or apologies .
When they send the  feedback? ?
Thanks