American Mom looking for gal pals in Warsaw

Hello,

I'm new to Warsaw and in desperate need of some English speaking gal pals! I have a newborn daughter and would love to meet up with other Moms too.

Interested in coffee, lunch, and exploring Warsaw with a friend during the week days. Please contact me if you're interested in meeting up.

Hi Mrsdaniels,

Welcome to Expat-blog :).

You liking life in Warsaw, is it work that bring you there or you just needed a change :) ? Is there any cool café or restaurant there for lunch ?

Hope you end up making nice and lovely friends.

Thank you :)

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Hi Maximilien,

I moved here with my husband for his job. We are from the US, but have lived in Singapore the last 2 years.

:)

Hi there,

Not sure if you are still interested in meeting people but we have recently moved to Poland from Australia for my husbands work. I would love to meet some native English speakers as well. We have been here for three weeks and I am yet to meet anyone!

Please let me know if you are interested in meeting.

I have a three year old girl and a 5 year old boy.

Thanks,

Natalie

Hi,

I came here to teach English, I still live in New York.  I befriended a lot of Polish people who speak English.  Let me know/message me if you want to still want to meet up.

:)

Hi, I am back to Warsaw, my home city, after 13 years of being expat wife :). If you are still interested in meeting, please call me (790 700 016 or [email protected]). I have kids age 2 and 5.

Dear Mrs Daniels,

I have just found your post. My name is Gosia, I am Polish, I am married and mother of 2 children (4 yrs old boy and 4 months girl)
I am om mathernity leave.
If you want to have a chat or to meet please feel free to contact me, my family.

My skype  yukamf

Hi,

I'm a Polish mother of 3 kids (5-12 yo) and looks for English speaking family with kids so we could meet from time to time. Our children could play together and improve language skills this way. You can also leave your kids under my care (no charge) – the only thing I depend is a contact with English speaking colleagues for my children.
I have a big house with garden which is great place for spending time on fun.
If you feel you might be interested please email me: [email protected]

Katarzyna

hi!!! im kinda new here and would love to have some english speaking gal pals. i have 4 older sons and im in desperate need of female interaction. im a 36 year old student juggling so many things!!! let me know if your interested!!!

I would love to get in touch with English-speaking moms.  I have 2 kids: 4 years old girl and 8 months old boy. Please let me know if you're still interested.

Polish speaking moms: if you don't mind chatting in Polish, I'd really like to chat with you. After quite a few years on maternity leave and moving to a new place in Warsaw (Białołęka) I really need some girl chitchat...maybe over a cup of macchiato :)

My email: ***

Hello:)
I have a 10 month old baby, so we have at least one thing in common:) I moved to Warsaw a couple of years ago and all my English speaking friends have left the country in the meantime, so I'm also in a great need of new friendly faces. Do get in touch, it would be nice to meet and have a chat.
Isabel

Hi there, are you still interested in meeting new people? I have a 4 year old daughter and a son born in December 2012 :) Would love to spend some time with english speaking families. I live in a house with garden so the kids could have fun both inside and outside. Magda

Hi,

I have a 16months old baby:) Have lots of time during the day to meet up. We live in Zoliborz :)

Hi my name is kari I live in the United States I am the mother of 4 kids under 5 and work from home. I have my own Arbonne company who just started selling there products in Poland. They are haveing a conference in Warsaw to launch Arbonne in Poland there will be a lot if Americans there to connect with. If you would like some more information on Arbonne please email me ***
Thanks kari

Hi if interest to meet new people, we can meet. I am 37 year old been in here for 6 month. I live in warszawa. Most of my time to take care my niece & Polish course in here.

Hi, I'm 34 and will be moving to warsaw this year. I have a three year old son. We will be in Warsaw next month for three weeks. Could meet up if you're free :)

There is a group of  Expat families here in Warsaw...search for Warsaw Mums and Tots...they also have a facebook group

To all of the guys posting here;

The OP is looking for "gal pals " which = girls.  So unless you have had the required operation to change gender please do not post here. 
If you persist then admin is likely to ban you.

Hello, everyone !we are new in Warsaw and me and my daughter  (5 years old) are looking forward to meet someone who speaks English. We have just moved from Tampa, Florida, USA. My face book page is Olda ***. Thanks !!!

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi and welcome to the forum Olga.

You have posted on an old (2015) post so perhaps open a new thread.
Also, do not post any contact details on the open forum, This is for reasons of security, especially for females.

Thanks for advice