Travel and Tourism Business in Manila

Hello everyone!!

Good day,

I am a Pakistani doctor recently working in Abu Dhabi.I am planning to start a travel agency in Manila.I have a Filipino partner but I need advice and suggestion before going for that venture.I will appreciate every single piece of info regarding businesses in Manila,current situation for business,any risks invloved,any upcoming issues so that i may be mentally prepared to cope with those.

Thanks in anticipation

Stick with the medical profession.

Hello,

I am not leaving my profession.I am starting  a side business

syedrazabukhari wrote:

Hello everyone!!

Good day,

I am a Pakistani doctor recently working in Abu Dhabi.I am planning to start a travel agency in Manila.I have a Filipino partner but I need advice and suggestion before going for that venture.I will appreciate every single piece of info regarding businesses in Manila,current situation for business,any risks invloved,any upcoming issues so that i may be mentally prepared to cope with those.

Thanks in anticipation

Opening a travel agency is one business where you really need to secure that it is properly registered to DTI or SEC, well it depends on what type of incorporation you want to undertake or else you would not be able to do business in the Philippines legally.