Need recommendations for house cleaning in Tan Dinh, Ho Chi Minh City

Hello,

I am renting an apartment in Tan Dinh, Ho Chi Minh City, near the market. I am looking for a cleaning lady to take care of my 110m2 apartment and my laundry.
I am not really happy about what the house keeper is doing. Could you please recommend me somebody who is working well?

Thanks in advance and best regards,

Alexandre

Hello Noahfaust,

I would suggest you to post an advert in the Housemaid jobs in Ho Chi Minh City that you are looking for a housemaid or you can also find a maid who is looking for a job in the same link.

Thank you
Yuveshen

Hello,

I think my mother is suitable for your requirement. She used to be a good nanny. She has 2 years experience. If you want more information, reply to me

Thank you
Gia Hoa

[Moderated: For your own safety, do not post any personal informations.  Thank you]

[Moderated : Please do not share your phone number on the forum]

hi mr,alexander,,
i am interested in this job,,,but im not familiar where is tan dinh district?is it in hcmc,,,?where is this place nearby?
if you need any recommendation,,,i ask my boss to reccomend me...thank you

really? i also need part time job, i dont know if i can satisfy you, just make a trial, give me that job...

Dear all,

For job seeking, please post your ad in the Jobs in Ho Chi Minh City section.

Thank you,

Marjorie

Hello Alexander,

Fortunately my house is placed on Tran Quang Khai st ( I guess your apt names Horizon, please forgive in both case I'm right or wrong, yah  :)  )

Honestly 20 years ago I have had my first son so I hired one maid, she not only look after my son but do all the house work too. Then I have second baby obviously I need one more maid and end up her younger sister came to work for me. Now my son study aboard in England so my two maid have not much thing to taking care or look after so they have alot of free time because they both got well trained from me. Very good at iron, keep house clean,neat, work fast,cook Vietnamese food yummy and specially they never steel any thing.

Maybe I wrote too much already, let me know if you would like to try a week, I will drive her to your place.  You can book her 3 times / 9hrs per week for the salary is 2.500.000 Vnd

I'm sure you will feel happy to accept her after let her learn and remember about your house and your habit.

Look forward your prompt reply
Kindness regards
Ms Lan

To whom may concern,
I'm sorry, I will move my note to the " job in HCMC.
THANKS FOR LET ME KNOW.
Happy New Year!

@ capenter > Thank you for this recommendation, this is what the initiator is seeking.

You can also drop a job ad in the jobs section here for your maids : https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/asia/viet … minh-city/

Thanks

Priscilla

Hi,
How to delete my post?
Thank you
Kim

hi Kim,i'm looking for a job as a housemaid,if you interested so you can contact me:*********,my name's Mai.Sincerely

Moderated by Stéphanie 8 years ago
Reason : Please don't give your phone number on the forum

Hi Sir, I can help you, Please give me an interview, i will come, my phone **********

Moderated by Stéphanie 8 years ago
Reason : Please don't give your phone number on the forum

Hi everyone,

If you are looking for a work it's better to post your advert with your CV in the appropriate section > Jobs in Ho Chi Minh City.

@capenter - I will contact you on private massage

Thank you

Stéphanie

I can help you, no problem. I will clean your flat and do your laundry for ONLY 40 million a month. I am the world champion at putting clothes in a washing machine and mopping a bit..I spent 9 years studying the skills at university (longer than the training to be a doctor!).Why not ask your momma to come over to VN to help you?

Hello,
I'm looking for a job as a housemaid,If you interested so you can contact me ,My name's Mai

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : For own security, Please do not share phone number on the forum.