Filipina looking for a place to stay for a couple of days by Feb. !

Hi, Im a Filipina planning to visit south Korea by February, any suggestion where to stay? or any particular nice place to visit? Its my first time to visit South Korea so please any recommendation will be highly appreciated. Thanks

If you're into shopping and sight-seeing of palaces then come here in Seoul.. If you want luxury comfort, go for hotels but if your on a budget, you can opt for guest houses.. Myeong-dong and Donggdaemun are great places for shopping. At the same time, you can drop by at the Namsan Tower to see the whole city from the top. If you wanna bring out the child in you, go to LotteWorld. It's actually an indoor amusement park. Hope this info helps...^^

Hi, thank you for the information, actually I want to experience a snow in Korea, do you know any particular place where can I experience snow? :)

We have over 15 ski resort.
You can go to ski or maybe,.
If you want to experience snow. You can travel around seoul.
But only snow isn't enough the motivation of travel.
You can go Heyri in paju, north area of seoul.
And,.. you can stay local's house(couchsurfing.org)
hope your trip would be remembered good.

brucekay wrote:

We have over 15 ski resort.
You can go to ski or maybe,.
If you want to experience snow. You can travel around seoul.
But only snow isn't enough the motivation of travel.
You can go Heyri in paju, north area of seoul.
And,.. you can stay local's house(couchsurfing.org)
hope your trip would be remembered good.

Hi thank you very much, I will definitely make sure to enjoy my first trip in Korea. Have a great day !:)

hello... there's a lot of placec or small hotel that you can find in any part of korea... its cheap and clean.. if you are here in korea.. just give me a message, and maybe i can help you in some other things... my number is 01049264144

Hi, you can find a variety of different guest house on airbnb.com, you can filter for your desired budget:) I was in seoul for 3 weeks and I booked my stay with airbnb.com. it was great! Have fun in South Korea and be sure to do alot of planning of activities! All the best!

Best regards,
Jiawei