Looking for friends

Hi All,

I will be traveling soon to Kyrgyzstan and would love to meet other expats there to make new friends,
please contact me,

Hello Max2015,

Please note that a new thread has been created with your post on the Kyrgyzstan forum for a better visibility.

Shaazia
Expat.com Team

Hi All, i would like to meet new friends in Kyrgyzstan, looking forward to meet interesting friends

Hi,
I have actually tried to call and ask for an apartment in Bishkek. But I've realised that they are usually rented out rather fast. So, I think it's better to look for it closer to the dates of your arrival.
Best
Marina

Hi , how are you
thank you for helping, i will do that, i also will try to look online to see i can find there

thanks, talk to you soon

Hello! My name is Alya, I would be glad to help u in your trip to Kyrgyzstan. And I hope that we could be a good friends

Hi
Could you please send your contacts
Thanks

ALI

Hi, do you speak French? Because I speak just french and Russian

Hi everybody,

Does anyone would like to grab for a drink soon or later ?

I arrive in Bishkek next Wednesday and I'll stay 2 months. I will be volunteer as a french teacher in the organization Francevasion.

I don't know anybody in Bishkek. So I will be pleased to meet people already on place. Of course, lot of people are welcome !
I am really sociable, and I like to share this kind of amazing experience with people that I appreciate around me :)

Let me know if you are interested by a meeting !

Have a wonderful day
Gwen

Hi Gwen,
I am American and will be traveling to Kyrgyzstan in next 2 weeks, when i get there i will contact you for a coffee ,

have a good time

Max

Yes, with pleasure !
I am looking forward to your message.

Have a good trip Max,
Gwen