Looking for friends in Manila

:)

Hello Teke_84 and welcome to Expat.com

So as to increase your chances to find friends, I invite you to participate on threads in our Networking in Manila section of the forum and also to introduce yourself better.

Name, where do you come from and what do you do in life might be a great start :top:

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

glades wrote:

hello to  you how ru

Hello, looking to move to Manila?

Hello mugtech,

I would like to suggest you to create a new thread on the Manila forum where you can introduce yourself and also  clearly post what you are looking for exactly.

You might as well have a look at Living in the Philippines guide so that you get all you need to know to relocate to Philippines.

Thank you
Yuveshen

Thanks for your help!

Yuveshen wrote:

Hello mugtech,

I would like to suggest you to create a new thread on the Manila forum where you can introduce yourself and also  clearly post what you are looking for exactly.

You might as well have a look at Living in the Philippines guide so that you get all you need to know to relocate to Philippines.

Thank you

Not looking to move to Manila, I've seen the Gates of Hell.
Thanks for your suggestion.
Yuveshen

We can be friends if you want si.. BY the way im dhezs...I work here in Makati..

Hello dhezs,

Would be great if you could introduce yourself and be more clear and specify to whom you are addressing for better exchange.  Just for info, please bear in mind that this is not a dating forum.

Thank you,

Marjorie