Hello Everyone!

Hi
This is Liton from Dhaka Bangladesh. I'm experienced telecom engineer and planning to move to Dar Es Salaam,Tanzania. I just need your help regarding the basic information which anyone should know before moving towards Tanzania.
I've a settled Job here in Dhaka in one of  largest telecom company and to grab a new challenge and opportunity in Tanzania I'm planning to move there.

I really need your conrdial support to get introduce for the overall situation there.

Kind Regards
Liton Sarker

litonsarker wrote:

Hi
This is Liton from Dhaka Bangladesh. I'm experienced telecom engineer and planning to move to Dar Es Salaam,Tanzania. I just need your help regarding the basic information which anyone should know before moving towards Tanzania.
I've a settled Job here in Dhaka in one of  largest telecom company and to grab a new challenge and opportunity in Tanzania I'm planning to move there.

I really need your conrdial support to get introduce for the overall situation there.

Kind Regards
Liton Sarker

Welcome to the forum

I suggest whilst you are waiting for others to reply, read through the posts in the categories list on the right hand side of this age. There is probably information there that may be of use to you.