Looking for friends - living in the St Paul area

hi i have recently moved to malta from the uk i am aged 27 looking for freinds i live in the st pauls area ......

Hi Jon , I'm not in St. Paul's but just wanted to say hello to you - look at the sticky threads on top for the one that says regular meet up and post in there and you should be able to find others in your area

Hope that's ok and if your ever visiting down south then I will happily make you a cup of coffee or tea

Anyway all the best ;)

What is sticky threads

THE SUBJECTS THAT ARE ALWAYS PINNED TO THE TOP OF THE LIST

Hi Jon

I'm 27 also and will be relocating with my partner and young daughter to St Paul's Bay in early April from Norwich.

I will be up for going for a beer then if you like?

I will also be looking to join a footy team if I can so keep an eye out for me!

Cheers
James

Hi Jon

Welcome to St Pauls.  I moved here In December 2014 and started networking.  For your age group you should join "Meet Up" which is very active socially mainly weekends and occasional evenings.

There are a lot of bars around and I have found the one which is popular, smart and appealing is the euro bar of Mosta Road opposite the Banif Bank.  Most drinks are 1.4 euros and you will find the owners Tony and Anita very helpful for information.  I pop in about 5pm most evenings for about an hour if you want to meet up.  They have newspapers and free wi fi so you can keep in touch.

Howard

When I finally get back out there I would be up for just heading out with a football for a kick about,then a few beers.Who do you support ?