Looking for friends! (ladies only)

As salama alaykoum ! Hi everyone!

I've been living in RAK for 5 months and feel a bit loooonely! I am getting bored as I want to try new things but cannot always do it on my own (horseriding etc is not much fun alone!)

If you are in the same situation, let me know!!! I am 31 by the way and live in Khuzam area :) !

Take care!

xx

Hi,

I am in Khuzam area as well. Near Higher College of Technology.

Salam and Hello.
I've just recently moved to Rak in the al dhait north area and it's very quiet. I have children between 3-6 years and it would be nice to get in touch with ladies in a similar situation.

milindas wrote:

Hi... joine with me.. I'm in RAk Mina al arab apartments

In your profile you say that you look for a girl for relationship....if you are a male please note that EB is not a dating site also it's clearly stated the OP is looking for female friends only !!

I in Rak khozam area i want friend

Hiyaa,

I'm new to Dubai, originally from England.

How are you?

The

Augusta :)

I am looking for friends too, near RAK Hospital.

Please send me a message!

raham2223 wrote:

I in Rak khozam area i want friend

In case you hadn't noticed this topic thread is clearly...

http://www.for-girls-only.be/assets/img/_cache/20d8f851f3319c4757fe25b21eb65695.png

Cheers,
James
Expat-blog Experts Team

Hello,

I'm a girl who just moved to RAK and staying alone, im in Mina Al Arab. :)

Hello I just moved to rak and I'm having the same problem! It's not as fun if you don't have someone to share it with.

Hai iam too from rak
So lets be freinds

Hello my friend

Looking far friends

Hi

I am too in Dubai. Let us meet with pure honest heart as decent friend. Looking for only female friends with big hearts.

Looking for friends! (ladies only)
I'm residing in RAK

Hello, how are you?

@lotte12 yes me here

Hello Yasir,

Welcome to expat.com!

Unfortunately @lotte12 has not returned on the forum since her last message in 2015.

Also, I think that @lotte12 was looking for female friends...

Yoginee

Expat.com team

Closed