Looking for French, Spanish and Farsi speakers!

Hi everyone, my name is Mareike, I'm a native German looking for French, Spanish and Farsi speakers to practice my language skills. Of course I'm happy to help with German in return. If you're interested in meeting up for a chat in each other's language, it would be great to hear from you!

bonjour á vous deux le forum français ,c'est par ici Hello to you both the French forum, it is here                   https://www.expat.com/forum/viewforum.php?id=4259

jean  luc ;)

Hello Mareike.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

The Community section (Language Exchange) in the Hamburg classifieds may help. You can post an advert there.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hello :)

My name is Heloise, I am native french and i would like meet some people, improve my english and if it s possible my german (i have a really bad level in German).
Maybe we can organize a meeting with Perrine next week ?

See you soon,

Heloise

Salut Heloise et Perrine,

merci pour vos réponds! I would be very happy to meet up with you two! I just finished university, so I'm free almost all the time. Any particular day that suits you well? How is Sunday afternoon, for example?

Hi,

I am looking for German also to exchange my French. I am not French but I am quite good in French. And I want to improve my basic German. So if you are interested, please send me a message and we can meet for a cofee for example.

Bye

Hi,

I can help you with your spanish,  may I join you?

Hey Mareike!

My name is Sebastian and I am new in Hamburg. I am originally from the Netherlands but before i moved to Hamburg, I lived in Brussels for 16 years, so I am fluent in French.

I have signed myself up for a German integration course to learn the best German I can as fast as possible, but a person to person chat with a native obviously couldn't hurt.

With my Dutch background I understand nearly all German, I just have trouble expressing myself and actually speaking the language correctly, so your help would be most appreciated!

Let me know if you have any interest, I am always reachable through this website or you can e-mail me personally on [email protected]

Best regards et bonne soirée!

Sebastian

[Moderated: Please post in Jobs section]

Salut!

Je m'appelle Solène. Je suis française et je vis à Hambourg depuis maintenant 5 mois. Je suis très intéressée par un tandem franco-allemand. Si tu as envie, je serais heureuse de te rencontrer.

English and French native speaker. Would like to exchange either for Spanish. Blankenese area.

Hi aurelus,

Welcome to expat-blog!

I suggest you to post an advert in the Language Exchange in Hamburg section, this might be helpful.

Thank you,

David.

hi,
darf ich fragen, warum moechten Sie Frasi lernen?
Lg
Jesefin

@Jesefin - Hi please it would be really nice if you can keep it in English on the English Forum so as the other members can understand and maybe participate to your post :)

Hi
Iam edrees and i am farsi speaker , I wanna learn german may we help each other.
Looking for ur reply
Thx

hi malyka, are living now in hamburg? I am living also in hamburg and will go to tehran in a few months.
could we meet together? [Moderated: For your safety do not post your personal info please. Thank you]

Hello omid naami1000,

For info, you are answering an old post from 2012

Marjorie