From athens moving to Barcelona - any help for work? Im archeologist

Hola! I am Greek, still living in Athens although I am considering moving to Barcelona in a few months.. Any help with work? :) Where do I start! I am fluent in Spanish. Gracias!

Hi Maya,

It al depends on your skills and experience, there are a lot of international service companies in Spain (like the one i work for). The fact you speak English is already a bonus, Spanish and any other language is another bonus.

In what kind of industry are you looking for?

Ruud

Hi Ruud109! I am an archeologist, so in my case it's all about tourism ! :) Thank you for the reply :)

Hi Maya,

The tourism industry is huge obviously in Spain, however I am unsure if you can find something specific to archeology in Spain. Perhaps somebody local from Barcelona can help you better.
That said there are enough history-related sites in Barcelona. You also have Tarragona close, with historical Roman remains (forum etc). I think that is the most well known.
Please find a link here with archeological sites in Catalunya: abertis.com/dyndata/contenidoGeneral/Ponencia09_eng_22.pdf

Good luck!
Ruud

Hello Maya1986 and welcome on board Expat.com

So as to help you get better interactions, Kindly note that a new thread has been created as from your post and its responses on the Barcelona Forum

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team