SGI [ Soka Gakkai International ] MEMBER

IS THERE ANYONE LIVING IN KOLKATA WHO IS/WAS A MEMBER OF SOKA GAKKAI INTERNATIONAL(SGI)?

Hi Pradeepta Mukherjee,

Hope you find contacts soon.

Could you please avoid using your caps lock on the forum.

Thank you. :)

Hey is it related to Japanese ?

yes,we do hv many SGI members here in Kolkata..the buddhist organisation and alkso Bible study group.I am a member in both and much more :)

HI

I have been introduced to this practice by a member in mumbai. now i have shifted to kolkata. I want to attend the SGI monthly meetings held here in kolkata. I reside in Garia, if u can kindly let me know where is the nearest local area where i can go and attend a monthly meeting. THanks

[moderated; no free ads please]

Hi,

I would also like to know about the members in Kolkata. Where does the meeting happens in Kolkata?

Hello susmita85.

Hope you'll get some feedbacks soon.

Thanks

Karen :)

I want to be a member of your group... please let me know how. I am into so many problems I am sure by joining the group I will be see the way

Hello arnab sengupta and welcome on board Expat.com

Kindly note that you are participating on a thread inactive since June 2013!

And also, nobody is proposing to recruit members, they just want to know where the meetings are held since they wished too to be part of the organization.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hello Everyone!

Greetings for the day!!

Nammyohorengekyo!!

Hope all are Fine and doing great in their particular fields...

I am new in your this forum.. I was live in Kumamoto city, Japan. I am also a member of SGI. I had met there with Hirai San who is Kyushu-chou of whole Ktushu Island of Japan.

The mainstream is , now I want to join BSG of Kolkata. Can Anyone provide me the Kolkata  BSG leader's Contact Number?

Many thanks,
Kishor