Anything you want to change in Hanoi ?

I was born and raised in Hanoi so that I'm deeply in love with this city but somehow there are stills things need to be improved. Traffic would be the first problem indeed. How come when you stop for red light then you get curse ? :( Tell me your bad experience here and together we find a solution for a better charming Hanoi x

So let's say we will try to affect :) I mean the mass power

She's a daughter of Minister of transport :D

I'm sorry I don't want to be paranoia or something, I just want to have ideas for a social project :)

It should be legal to shoot people who run through red lights with paintball gun..
Personally I can't stand it when there is 5 sec in the clock and people behind you start to honking horns!! another problem with car drivers is that they simply have no clue what are lanes!! Driving between the lanes, is there really need to occupy both lanes?

And the third.. Highways.. what is that all about when you drive your car on the left lane 40km/h when there is a speed limit of 80km/h.. and to make it even worse, the right lane is usually empty!!

Totally agree !!! I don't know but maybe there is few percents of population who have the real driving licenses; others could buy the license indeed. Hanoi is really terrible for that :(

Wald0 wrote:

It should be legal to shoot people who run through red lights with paintball gun..

Hey guy, I wish I could do it so haha 

I remember a Korean girl, whose name Chihyun Ryu, has made clip for Hanoi traffic, that may be same idea with this topic.
This is youtube link on her clip: youtube.com/watch?v=l_ozKEz_mLU

Hope we can extend this topic be helpful.