What is the best mobile 4G internet device?

I am trying to find the best 4G USB Mobile device with the best plan.

I have a 3G USB modem now and it is really slow. I get capped at 1gig per day and then it drops in speed.

Is Unitel 3G USB modem the best?

Is Lao Telecomm 4G stick the best?

Or is Beeline?

Please HELP!

I use Unitel 3G prepaid USB stick.
Most of the services are slower than what they advertise, especially between 9 am to 6 pm. 

I have tried both the others and are the same.

You can get a marginally better service if you have a land line and use Laotel but this is expensive. If you want the best then a satellite system is the one but the cost is astronomical.

If you are mostly located in Vientiane then I would recommend Planet. Their minimum plan gives you 10GB per month and 4G, between the friendship bridge and Sikhay (or so).  It is still slow during peak periods ie late afternoon and early evening but otherwise very good. They also offer you a wifi modem so you don't have to rely on cafe wifi if you are out and about in the city.

Thanks for all the info Elizabeth and Stumpy. I want to be able to stream netflix and youtube without having it to buffer. My So and I are too addicted to technology.   :(

I'm really thinking about getting the Unitel prepaid USB Stick. How much is the Unitel prepaid USB Stick?
I'm reading from one site that it cost 200,000 LAK including one USB stick 7.2 MB and one SIM 3G and the best package is 120,000 LAK for unlimited. Is it capped at 1 gig per day?
It is definitely cheaper than fiber! at 120,000 LAK times 12 months = 1,440,000 LAK or 176.85US

Fiber is 6 times the cost.

My SO wants us to get beeline Fiber at 5Mbps at 750,000 which cost 800,000 LAK for install, and 800,000 for the router
so the the total is 2,350,000!!! =288.61 US

750,000 per month times 12 months is 9,000,000 LAK =,1,105.33US per Year

So many choices....Thanks for the help. Hope we make the right choice.

Cheers,

We have Beeline at 600,000 kip per month but the speed is lucky to break 3MBPS. I also have a 4G dongle and at certain locations it easily doubles Beeline or more in terms of speed - but not at my house. It is a quesition of location! 100,000 kip per month for 4G (Lao Telecom) is only slightly slower than 600,000 kip per month Beeline fiber - and it shouldn't suffer during the power outage problems that we have from time to time.