Delaying in visa stamping from Saudi Embassy in Karachi

hammad.khan wrote:

Riasat what is your date of submission ? What is your employer saying ? Resubmitted means submitted second due to error in first time i guess .

Hammad bro my date of submission is 26th december 2014

bro khan
i did many times i by air blue on 22 feb 4 tickets lahore jeddah 8000 sar
flight on 27 april ... later on it will go 11000 sar
god bless you

Mitti wrote:
Mitti wrote:
hammad.khan wrote:

Push your agent as much as you can only he can do something . As u can see in the above list that there are many persons who got visa stamp in 50 days and there are many who still waiting !! There is no issue of your medical even i got my visa stamp when my medical is expired !

Thanks. I will my best to push the agent.

Today again I called my agent. As per agent evening you will find good news but still no update.

I hope today I will find good new from agent.

Riasat , yeah you are right bro your case is older than others IN SHA ALLAH you will be the next to get visa stamped , what you can do ask your employer or your sponsor to give call to agent from there , that will increase pressure upon him i do the same .

amjad510879 wrote:

bro khan
i did many times i by air blue on 22 feb 4 tickets lahore jeddah 8000 sar
flight on 27 april ... later on it will go 11000 sar
god bless you

I am agreed with your above statement friend , yes it happened because flight prices can be changed anytime but if you made the payment than how they can charge you more that's i don't understand .

I enterened my app number and passport on enjaz a application form appear with my picture i dont know what is that can any body tell me as its almost a month to submited my visa for stamp ??

Usman683 it is your application which is submitt. U can check ur status at this site too. Click ( issued visa by application number) . and we can just pray,my case is  82 days old. Still no picked for process

Usman683 wrote:

I enterened my app number and passport on enjaz a application form appear with my picture i dont know what is that can any body tell me as its almost a month to submited my visa for stamp ??

Choose 2nd option from the dropdown and then put the information there. If you get error then its mean that your passport not reached in embassy.

Geo newes mai btyn.hakomet action la.

It is none of Pakistan government's business.

Thank you Brother yes an erorr occured ..its time to give some Class to My Agent ...:)

Mitti wrote:
Mitti wrote:
Mitti wrote:

Thanks. I will my best to push the agent.

Today again I called my agent. As per agent evening you will find good news but still no update.

I hope today I will find good new from agent.

Still showing Error. As per agent your visa inside Embassy. I am checking last 15 days through online system but still showing errors. I don't wht is wrong. Every day new hope.

hi guys,

i have degree of electrical engineering and visa applied is of "Project Engineer" ....today Saudi embassy in islamabad put an objection that degree is not according to visa and sent back the papers....agent told me to go in embassy in person and make 1 try yourself.

this is very disturbing situation as i have been waiting for long and agency initially said this is not an issue..

kindly advise

moeen

Thats the big issue mfa your agent is lying with you and you can not go inside the embassy .

Salam all
Do you know the latest situation in saudi embassy karachi how time they are taking in stamping work visa now a days?
My documents are submitted on 18th february?

(Moderated: in english only please)

I m so upset every time. :

Karachi embassy is taking at least 30 to 40 days normally .

hammad.khan wrote:

But in my case it have been  75 day i am still waiting..........what the hell is this.......

riasat90 wrote:
hammad.khan wrote:

But in my case it have been  75 day i am still waiting..........what the hell is this.......

Its just the normal time i told some visa can take more time only in karachi embassy because they are creating problems , There is one solution of the problem if your agent go and check the issue and if there is any problem than you can solve the problem and resubmit your visa , but if there is any problem , and i think you will be the next to get visa issued IN SHA ALLAH .

IN SHA ALLAH.......... thanks hammad. khan bro

mfa123 wrote:

hi guys,

i have degree of electrical engineering and visa applied is of "Project Engineer" ....today Saudi embassy in islamabad put an objection that degree is not according to visa and sent back the papers....agent told me to go in embassy in person and make 1 try yourself.

this is very disturbing situation as i have been waiting for long and agency initially said this is not an issue..

kindly advise

moeen

How long take time in ISB Embassy for Visa process.

My friend got his visa from islamabad embassy yesterday. He applied on 18 Feb. So It took almost 10 days to get it back after biometrics.

salam to all bro..
hi i want to ask how much days needed for stamping of company vissa from karachi embassy ......
because i hv sent my all documents 7 feb but no answer  till...so i want to ask maximum days for stamping nd minimum days also tell me,,,

Walikum Asalam Keep in mind 30 t0 40 days min . No clear figure of max days . Its just depend on karachi embassy .

Dear brother can you tell me the company name in which you are selected.

Actually the passports are not submitted directly to saudi embassy. There are two agents Lions & United through which passports are submitted to saudi embassy. From 21st january these agents closed receiving the passports for almost 1 month. now they have started receiving passports from 2nd march.

manihere001 wrote:

Actually the passports are not submitted directly to saudi embassy. There are two agents Lions & United through which passports are submitted to saudi embassy. From 21st january these agents closed receiving the passports for almost 1 month. now they have started receiving passports from 2nd march.

how it is possible someone got visa applied in Feb.

manihere001 wrote:

Yes this is not true. I also know someone who submitted their passport in feb and got it stamped couple of days ago.

I can send you the photo of that notice by Lions group of not receiving the documents by email.

thank u brother hammad and all.......

hammad bro...
please give me ur cell num...?

For security reasons please do not post any personal contact details like phone numbers email addresses etc on an open forum.

Report Date: 06-03-2015

Name                  Applied             Stamped         Days
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mani_1                Nov 15,14          Jan 25,15       60
kkhan79              Dec 05,14          Feb 06,15       60 (Resubmitted)
Khan125             Dec 10,14          Feb 12,15       62
illuxon                 Dec 18,14          Feb 16,15       58 (Resubmitted on Jan 12,15)
BillalahmedSid    Dec 23,14          Feb 12,15       51 (Resubmitted on Jan 20,15)
Aamir1284          Dec 23,14          Mar 02, 15      69
Farhan,Pervez    Dec 25,14          Jan 20.15        25
riasat90              Dec 26, 14
Ali Raza              Dec 29,14          Jan 25,15        28
Hammes BBA     Dec 29,14          Feb 16,15       49
Jawad Ramzan   Dec 29,14          Feb 26,15       59                       
Friend                 Jan 01,14          Jan 21,15        21
Engr 2015           Jan 01,15         Feb 25,15        56
Dominent            Jan 05,15          (In Progress) 
Be107016           Jan 07,15          Feb 26,15        49   
mtztiger              Jan 11,15
SM Abbasi          Jan 12, 15
hammad             Jan 13,15          Feb 19,15        36
Waqar146          Jan 13,15
Waheed20          Jan 14,15
Mitti                    Jan 14, 15
manihere001      Jan 21,15
Rashid Khan       Jan 25,15
seeramzan1       Feb 02,15          Feb 19,15       17
0090                   Feb 16,15
dr riaz sheikh      Feb 18,15

Looks like a very bad week for all the members, only 1 visa got stamped in this week of Aamir.  :(

Hello friends i am a chemical engineer. i just want to know that what kind of part time jobs are available for me in jeddah. Anyone help? .

My agent submitted my case on 19 feb to another agency;according to him which is authorised to enter and submit passport in embassy.however when i checked  my visa status on enjazit,it appered that application date is 3rd March..n Request under working..

One of my friends case was submitted on 3rd feb n he got visa on 20th of feb.
Have u people checked ur visa status on enjazit.com.sa  ?what appears on the site wen u chek it?

can i check my visa status by passport no only???  is this possible??? kindly guide me??
how i can check my visa status on
https://enjazit.com.sa
what parameter are required i have only passport no from where i got application no.?????

dr riaz sheikh wrote:

My agent submitted my case on 19 feb to another agency;according to him which is authorised to enter and submit passport in embassy.however when i checked  my visa status on enjazit,it appered that application date is 3rd March..n Request under working..

Until the passport reaches the desk of saudi consulate, the status is shown as "error" and the date is that of which the e number has been generated. As soon as it reaches the desk of consulate and they start to process the visa, the status is updated to "request under process" and the date is changed to the date when the status is changed.

So you should be expecting that your visa will be issued in the coming week inshaAllah since u have crossed the biggest hurdle of getting your passport to the consulate's desk!