To work there and take my family with me
What is your advice
Am an arabic lady and work as fitness trainer and so do my husband
Is it a good choice to live in america i mean is it worth it or is not

....?
I mean please just give me a few point about
KSA.   vs.   USA. 

Living and working

The world is there to be explored. And i like exploring.

True
Exploring needs money
😆😆😆

US is expensive compared to KSA & personal trainers (unless working for celebrities) do not bring in large paychecks. They tend to make minimum wage.

Also have you already been offered a job somewhere. As getting a visa can be difficult, especially if you figure you will get a visit visa then over stay (definitely would not reccomend as it results in deportation & no entry status later).

Thank u that was helpful

How much it coast to get a working visa
Or
Do u advice me to apply for a job before getting there to USA and the company am applying to will help me get my visa

Or what is the east way to get there to stay and work

Since I don't have to do the visa thing for the US I have no clue on the cost. Definitely get a job first as I don't believe you can get a non tourist visa without a job. Also immigration does not like it when people come on a visit visa and then try and switch.

I believe the US section of this blog has a pinned section describing the visas and how to and how not to get them. I would look there. & maybe ask questions on that section as they can tell you what it is like better than I can since I am an expat when in Saudi and not in the US

Thank u
💓

I do not think that immigrating to the United States is a good idea for a lot of reasons.

First of all, Americans are struggling with a lot of issues regarding immigrants at the moment and they do not want to add more to their plate. The number of illegal immigrants in America is 11.5 million (in actual reality, the number of illegal immigrants is at least double the Department of Homeland Security figure, because those are just the documented cases, many illegal immigrants jump the border everyday). Those illegal immigrants are living their lives in the shadows and the American government is working hard to help those people come out of the shadows and live a normal life. Americans do not need more legal or illegal immigrants than they already have, unless those immigrants are nuclear scientists, astronomers or neurologists.

Second of all, let us say that you managed to work legally in America. What will you get out of it? You will become another cog in this giant machine called America and if you break, trust me, they have many spare parts and they will replace you. You will end up becoming another tax payer in the system, and for what? What will you get in return? A Green Card? What good is it going to do if you weigh it against working hard daily just to get by and pay the tax and losing your own identity. Some people may argue: "oh, America is a multicultural country where people from different backgrounds can keep their culture and live in the American society." That is just a theory. I deal in realities, one of which is that if you do not adapt to the American culture and basic values, then Americans will think that you came to alter the way they live and to threaten their own morals, then they will not interact with you and you will be isolated from the society, after that your kids will be vulnerable to those who have intentionally isolated themselves from the American society and waiting for newcomers to recruit.

To close, Americans do not want new people to come to their country, but they are afraid to speak up because they might be branded as racists, but I have no problem telling you this because I am an Arab.

"They call my neighborhood a jungle
And me an animal, like they do the people in Rawanda
Fools fleeing their countries to come here black
But see the same bullsh*t and head right back
They find out what others already know
The world is a ghetto" - Bushwick Bill

Snehuliak -

Have you ever lived in America????? It is wrong to bash an entire country based on part of it. It is like saying everyone in Saudi is a terrorist. Both are huge misconceptions. There are definitiely areas & people that fit those descriptions, but not the ENTIRE country.

I will not disagree with the illegal immigrant numbers, as I have worked with many children whose parents hopped the border.Then again America needs it's workers to do things others will not do (again as in Saudi) like working the farms during harvest season, working as maids in hotels, etc.