Looking for friends in Manila

I came to Manila a month ago and I will stay here until the end of June 2015. Im looking for all kind of friends. Im from Finland. I like sport and music.

Hello Teke_84,

I've moved your post in the Manila Forum where you can get more interactions from other members.

Thank you and have fun! ;)

Marjorie

Hello! Hope to meet you! looking for foreign friends.. im an amateur film maker and really inspires me to get some new ideas in new people.. hehe.

hope to meet you! Im from makati!

i am someone u can trust.i create and customize trips anywhere in the philippines.i love what i do and i am proud to showcase the best of what we've got here in the country.
come,travel with me.no money and time wasted.keep in touch tru [email protected] or [email protected] for more details.Enjoy Life!

Teke_84 wrote:

I came to Manila a month ago and I will stay here until the end of June 2015. Im looking for all kind of friends. Im from Finland. I like sport and music.

Hello. Welcome to the Philippines. I hope you already visited all tourist destinations in the Philippines like Boracay, El Nido, Baguio and many more. If you plan to visit specific area please let me know so I can give you some tips and do & don't.

:-)

[moderated: pls post in the housing section]