Is 12000 AED salary for bachelor in Dubai is good to survive.

Hi ,
I have been offered a job in Dubai. 12000 Aed is the salary,is it enough for Stay and do savings also in Dubai.
How are rentals around jebel Alli area.
How is public transport in Dubai.

Take it mate, sounds like a great offer..

Thanks mate

Its more than enough. It will cost maxm. 3000-4000 for comfortable living. As some other people are living with salary of only 1000 per month. Regarding expenditure see my earlier reply.

What you will need to consider:

Is your accommodation provided?
Will they offer you a car?
Which area is your office located?
How much you want to save each month?
What sort of lifestyle would you like to live?

Any salary above 10k a month is comfortable living.
There is enough for saving i suppose.

Think of it this way. To stay in an area, since you are a young bachelor you will most likely choose a place to stay where its lively and have a lot of things to do (I'm simply going by statistics)
Say, Dubai Marina, a hotspot for lots of expats! To find a 1 bedroom apartment in a good building there it would cost you around AED 90-100k per year. Now depending if your chiller is included or not which costs around AED 500 max a month for one person, that's 6k on top.
That's 96k a year (if you live in an 'ok-ish' building) NOT including your DEWA charges. DEWA Charges are about max 1k - 1.5k a month if you over do it.
Saving water & electricity will go a LONG way here in UAE since they increased the prices since UAE is one of the most wasteful countries.
so now we're looking at 98k (just making an average) a year.
Now you have to think about food and gas if you're planning on driving.
for food you can put aside 500 a month if you like to cook at home and 1k+ a month if you like to eat fast food all the time and not overdoing it either.. coz that will cost a lot more obviously. 
So let's round it up to 1k a month for the sake of it all.

Now it's 99k

Gas prices here is really cheap thankfully. to fill up a tank of a V12 that would cost you 100-120 for a full tank which would last you a few days depending how much you'll be driving. say you fill up your car 5 times a month?
Let's put that together with daily living requirements like shampoo. and round it all up to a 100k a year.

This is not including what you will be spending for leisure and ect let's put that price at 3000 a month because doing anything in Dubai is expensive.

12k x 12 = 114k

114k - 103k = 11

You will have 11k left over for saving or for whatever.

If you play it smart by choosing a studio or sharing an apartment with a friend, use the metro or not eat and spend much daily then you will be able to save more and spend on other things to have fun or to enrich your lifestyle here.

If your company pays for the other things then that itself would be amazing.

So find out what exactly the company can offer.

I agree with everyone else. and 'OK' lifestyle can happen with 4k a month but you won't be able to afford your own place most likely unless the company offers it.

Surely, all in all 12 k is alright.

Thanks Jade 😊

It is always my pleasure to give advice. I also urge a 2nd opinion from a professional.