New member is here !

Hey there ..
Am a new member here trying to find a new people to know .. I'll talk about my self first :)
Am an athlete physical therapist.. Love to have fun and i would like to meet a new people .. If you need any help am here :) .. You can contact with me on whats up : [moderated: for your security avoid your contact on the forum]

hey Fawaz7381,

welcome to expat-blog, i am sure you will meet a lot of lovely like minded people who would want to have fun!  :top:

good luck!

T&R

Thanx .. I hope so :)

hi fawaz give me an e-mail to contact you

For security reasons please do not post any personal contact details like email addresses, fb account, phone or whatsapp numbers etc on an open forum.
Thank you.

Hey there Fawaz :)
And welcome to the forum !

If you love coffee , yalla , let's meet for a cup of coffee then   :D

Welcome!

Yeah sure dude .. Contact me on watssup and we can manage a time for it 👌

welcome to our lovely forum fawaz :heart::(  and the coffeholic is left out of a coffee invite  :sosad: boohoo me

mujtaba19 wrote:

welcome to our lovely forum fawaz :heart::(  and the coffeholic is left out of a coffee invite  :sosad: boohoo me

LOL

mujtaba19 wrote:

:(  and the coffeholic is left out of a coffee invite  :sosad: boohoo me

Welcome , there is another coffeeholic :P

I'll let you know when I'm in Bahrain for a cup of Coffee :D

I don't know why they blocked my number .. But here it is any way .. [moderated: it was clearly explained to you by stumpy]
And if they block it again plz send me a massege to my inbox

It is unsafe to publish private contact details on a public forum. The reason it was blocked is due to the very efficient team looking out for you and ensuring nothing happens to you.
Giving out numbers and addresses to people you don't know is dangerous regardless of whether you are male or female.

I'm visiting Bahrein for the first time this week-end. i want to meet people living there.
Do you want to organize something for this week-end?

How long are you staying for? I might be going over on Saturday night for a few days.

I will leave saturday night :(
I looks like I will visit Bahrein alone :(