Information about job apportunity in denmark

hi dear
i intended to emigrate denmark . my spous profession is economist ( credit risk managment ) another word banking . we eagerly like to know his job apportunity there.
i look forward to hear from you.

Danish language is strongly required for your spouse profession.

but he knows english well. i thought in international company enlish is impotant!. is it true?

dear sir
i like to know whether it is difficult to learn danish ?

There are many English firms but competition is so high, companies always prefer local language. He can try to contact some recruiters in Denmark and get some information.
Danish language is difficult to learn and it requires a time. if you want to learn quickly you need to give full time for almost 1 year.

Know the language of the country you wish to stay is one of the basic requirement,although English is widely accepted. Think of all the document you'll need to sign or run trough would be written in the local language.
Difficult or not learning ones language is depends on how fast you pick up lesson

Good luck

Regard
Bidara

I will be moving to Denmark in the month of May 2015. I have started learning Danish online and on mobile apps. Here are some free apps I recommend:

- Duolingo
- Babbel

So far it has been quite interesting. I am able to navigate through danish websites, and have basic understanding. Once I reach Denmark, learning to communicate in Danish will be my topmost priority.

dear bidara
i agree with you . thank you for your advice that you gave me .

dear jaypnarayan

Thanks for your reply . i really take use of your experience .
with best regards

Dear Samanez,

I wish you a wonderful stay in Denmark. Wishing you abundant peace and joy!
Happy learning Danish!

Regards,
Jay

Most welcome dear samanez

Helping each other is what this site intended to.

Good day

Regard
Bidara

Learning danish in online very good.
but
here we have to register and have to  go classes in local commune(municipality)

you have  to pass all lessions

for your visa extenstion or perminent residence
they will ask danish language
you have to pass minimum 3lessions.

totally it will take 3-5 years

so
gud luck