New members of the Japan forum, introduce yourself here - 1st quarter of 2015

Hi all,

Newbie on the Japan forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Japan if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

P.S : The thread New members of the Japan forum, introduce yourself here continues below!

Hi All

My name is Minh. I love Aikido and some Japanese tradition. I did visit Japan a few years back. I am planning for another trip there to explore the country.

Hello everybody!
I am peruvian living on Japan .
My native tongue is Spanish, but I lived in USA for 1 year and a have on 2013, I am learning English  :D
I would like to make friends here and exchange experiences!
Let´s enjoy Nihon! :cool:
Hugs.

Hi all

Am from Malaysia. Just joined this forum and I'm frequent traveller of Japan. Just visited Takayama and Shirakawa-go over the new years break. Lovely!

I've visited most parts of central and eastern Japan, will be going over in April to western side for Sakura.

Me and my wife are thinking of relocating to Japan, particularly Shizuoka. Hope someone can help if they got any leads for work.

Cheers!

Hi!
I am an European girl living in Osaka with my Japanese husband and twin girls (3 months old).
I am looking for some foreigners to talk to in the Kansai area.
I speak English, Danish & Japanese.

Hi! I'm a Filipina. Me and my friends are all Japanese lovers  :D wether it be animes, Japanese foods, culture, and places. We are doing our best to learn how to speak Japanese fluently and hopefully will also learn to write Hiragana and Katakana even though we bleed our noses for trying.  ;) We dare to dream to go to Japan.

I'm a graduate of food trades and it so happened that I love Japanese foods. I  wanted to work in a Japanese restaurant or maybe a Japanese bakery!

Hey just spontaneously moved to Nagoya and need friends! Write to me and we sett something up. ^^

Hi, All

I am living in Nagoya from South Africa.

Hi! My name is Shane and Im currently living in japan as a temporary visitor. I want to study in near yokohama where my husband is working. Its nice to be in blog :)

Hi everyone,

I joined expat-blog quite a long time ago now but I don't think I ever introduced myself.

I'm a french girl of 24. I spent a year volunteering in Japan's animal shelters with a WHV in 2013.
Back in France now, I recently got my dog trainer and behaviorist diploma and am looking forward to going back to Japan to find a proper job in a not too distant future (I hope).

I'll keep reading this website for more information on what it's like to be a real expat in Japan.
よろしくお願いしまーす。

Hi, my name is Yananda, currently living in South Africa but hoping to work and live in Japan in 2016. I was actually looking for Japanese people in the Cape Twon area when I came upon this site and well, here I am.

Hopefully I will get to know people alreade living in Japan or that shares the same interest. I am teaching myself Japanes through apps and online blogs and so forth so if anyone wants to exchange some English-Japanese I am all for it   :D !

I am also not yet set in any specific city or area that I want to possibly locate to so any suggestions is appreciated!

Well, I hope to meet some people and get chatting soon!

Yananda

Hi,

I'm Jane from sunny Singapore.

I've lived in Western Australia during my university days though I have yet to return to Perth since I graduated. Am currently teaching at a preschool in Sannomiya, Kobe.

Will be more than glad to share my experiences living in Singapore/Perth/Kobe with anyone who's interested.

I can also help you if you're looking for a preschool English/French/Arabic teaching position here in Kobe^^

Cheers!

hello my name is Brandon I am planning to move to japan as soon as I can find a way there planning on making it my home even if I am on the streets I would love to live there no matter what

thks gann ,, for alll

Hi, I am parry and I came to japan 2 months ago. Looking to meet local japanese people and other expats  and enjoy the conversation.

Hi!
My name is Jez, I am French and I have started a facebook group called "Chiba-Tokyo community" [easy to find in the search box]
Feel free to join us as we are new and trying to grow!
Let's be friends!
Jez
PS:if you can't find us please let me know!

Hi,
My name is Bishnu from Nepal. I love Japan and Japanese tradition and people. I wish to visit Japan for a few weeks. I am planning to applying visa for Japan but looking for new friends who can connect invitees who can support me supplying a few travel documents.

Thank you.

hey you  are welcome. I have also been in Japan for the past two years. I wanna be your friend. my  email is [email protected]

Hola tio , me llamo Alberto y estoy buscando gente por Nagoya para trabajar como reportero de Fútbol , si estás interesado me agregas al Skype enetpulsejapan y te explico en que consiste , como veo que hablas inglés también seguro que te gustará.

Un saludo

Enetpulse Japan wrote:

Hola tio , me llamo Alberto y estoy buscando gente por Nagoya para trabajar como reportero de Fútbol , si estás interesado me agregas al Skype enetpulsejapan y te explico en que consiste , como veo que hablas inglés también seguro que te gustará.

Un saludo

Please post in ENGLISH only as this is an English speaking forum. That way others can understand your post.
Thank you.

Hi Im Kimmy Mella. Im from the Philippines. I'll be in Japan this coming April 12-19.
I have an real estate expo to attend to. Maybe you can give some tips especially in shopping clothes and toys.
i will be in Osaka on April 12-16. and Tokyo April 16-19. Need some help. :) its my 1st time.

and how will be the weather there this april, do i need to bring boots and jackets? :)

thanks in advance!

Hi! i'll be in tokyo this coming april. i have an event in Chiyoda Peninsula. Maybe I could invite you guys? :)
Its nice to have friends when i visit Japan. :)

Hi,  I have my sister living in Hiroshima Japan for alomost 10 years, and i wanted to move in because of so many good things i've heard from her, the country, foods, jobs. but i wanted to move their and have job also so i can manage my own expenses during my stay their,  currently i am now here in Philippines working at Government office doing some clerical work, i am flexible, hardworking, i also have training in beauty care so i can work in Salon and previously have work in food chain. I will be in Japan on May 3, 2015, i hope i can here from you soon.

Thank you.

karren

Konnichiwa minna-san Genki desuka?

Hi everyone,
My name is Jessica Lankester,a 47-year old Dutch national who has been living and working in Japan for the last 21 years.Ive seen heaven and hell ...For a non-native  unmarried mum you can say my life has been very tough indeed but on the other hand this place feels more like home than my native country...
Currently I'm still working as an English pre-school teacher and I love my job but would love to go out and spend some time outside Japan...The Japanese do drive me crazy at times.
Looking forward to hear about your experiences good or bad
DOMO

Hi,
My name is Jessica,a Dutch national who has been living and working in Tokyo, Japan since 1994.So what would you like to do over here keeping in mind the Japanese are very fuzzy with their specific rules and regulations.Furthermore its a male-orientated society and women here are still highly discriminated especially on the workfloor.They love native-speakers from USA,UK or  Australia.
Also housing with compulsory Japanese sponsorship is tough, you have to pay even THANK-YOU money easily 2/3 months of rent at forehand and then every 2 year, this money is just gone you know.
I'm happy to tell you more about my life here compared to living in The Netherlands...

Olá algum braseiro aqui

Hi im a filipina. Been here in japan a couple of days ago. I have no friends yet. I feel homesick already. Hope to find great friends guys. :)

You will , where do you live?

Hello everyone!! :)

Planning to visit Japan.. do you have any advise?

Feel free to add me.. thanks!

hi,

yes i'm going to Japan this coming May. and i went to agency (RELI TOURS) and they process all my documents, visa, tickets.

Hello gwapa129,

This thread is for presentation of new member only, if you have any other questions, you are welcome to open a new discussion in the Japan forum.

Thank you,
Marjorie

..................................................................................................................

Hello karren.antonio,

If you haven't done so, you can recommend your contact in the Japan business directory, and leave the thread for the presentation of new members only.

Thank you,
Marjorie

Hi ,
Pls feel free to contact me soon

Pls feel free to contact me

Pls feel free to contact me or let me know your contacts

Hello I never heard from you again.

bnj moi c est tatiana je ne vie pas encore au japon mais j aimerai beaucoup m y installer alors j ai et j aurai besoin de vous alors svp faites moi signe

Good day Sir/ Madam,

Im new in this site and im looking forward for a job that is suited to my qualifications, im from Philippines and going in Japan on May. I hope to here from you.

Thank you.

Karren

my contact: +639289746608 Karren Antonio Lao

Hi Karen!
I run a facebook group called "Chiba-Tokyo community"
One of our members is from the Philippines too.
You are welcome if you want to join us! [just type the name of the group in the search box onto facebook]
Jez.

Hi!
I run a facebook group called "Chiba-Tokyo community"
One of our members is Dutch too.
You are welcome if you want to join us! [just type the name of the group in the search box onto facebook]
Jez.

Closed