Bamenda University of Science and Technology

Does it really exist?  Is it legitimate?  Is its supposed location about 15km outside Bamenda out in the middle of nowhere or is there at least a community of sorts around it?  And why are there no details about that part of Cameroon showing up on Google maps?

As far as I know it does exist based upon its website and correspondence I have received.  I will update you as to how things go.  Looking to move within the next month.

Hi good morning
the University of science and Technology in Bamenda.
I don't really know if it exist, I'm going to Bamenda this week, I'll try to get more informations about that for you.
I would let you know when I'm back. keep looking.
Good day

juanes90 wrote:

Hi good morning
the University of science and Technology in Bamenda.
I don't really know if it exist, I'm going to Bamenda this week, I'll try to get more informations about that for you.
I would let you know when I'm back. keep looking.
Good day

An independent source in Bamenda did acknowledge that the university does exist.  When I attempted to call the university, the phone connection was terrible and the woman on the other end of the line unintelligible.  The university never responded to my e-mail requesting verification of the contract I received (I used the Vice Chancellor's e-mail address on the university's website).

Hi D2K2007, thanks for your contribution but can you please lower your caps lock on the forum?

Thank you,
Christine
Expat.com team

I know of the Bamenda university of science and technology, my girlfriend is doing 3rd year nursing in this university.
which information do you need about the university, i can help you out.

okay so is the university a good one to study in. i reallywant to know because i intend to go there.

Yes it is good place to study medicines.

best regards.

hi Markmed. is food procesing studied in BUST?

Hi jaminatu berinyuy,

In case you didn't notice you are posting on an old thread dated 2013.  For more chances of answers you can create a new thread on Food Processing in B.U.S.T.

Good Luck!

Marjorie

How much it cost the all program for graduate

I know this is an old post, however, I was offered a job and I am really interested. After reading some not so good things, I'm a bit nervous. Is anyone currently working at this University?