New members of the Tunisia forum, introduce yourself here

Hello, I am a PhD student visiting Tunis this month through January. I would love to meet people to socialize and hang out with.

Anne Marie

:) hello everyone. I have heard that the olive oil from tunisia is super good quality. I want to post some of it to my parents for their healthy. Does anyone knows which post company should I choose??  Any suggestions?  Thank you in advance. :)

ask for the olives and the oliv oil from sfax .

Hi everyone,

My name is Taymour, I work with the International Organization for Migration (IOM) mission in Libya - as an advisor - but we had to operate from Tunisia (at least until the situation in Libya is more stable). I stayed in Tunis/Zarzis for around 5 months and I'll be travelling back to Tunis soon.

Look forward to meeting new people.

Taymour

nice to meet you tymor    :D  i am libyan expat in tunis cause of the setuation ..
:dumbom:
nice to meet you ...
lovely accepting your friend ship if you like  :par:
see you soon 
by by  :cheers: e :top::heart:

Hello everyone!

My Name is Heru Ajie from Indonesia.
I work for Oil & Gas Company based in Tunis and I stay in my rented apartment in Lac II since Dec 2014,
I enjoy traveling and photography.

Look forward to meet new people.

hi nive to meet you .. :D

Hi I am Hafsah and have been living in Tunisia since May. I have four kids and my husband is Tunisian. I have a love hate relationship with this country as do my children. They go to Tunisian schools. I don't speak a lot of ArAbic not French but haven't found language to be a big issue. I would really like to make some English speaking friends on here, :)

Hi Hafsaf I'm Trish it's nice to meet u x

Nice to meet you also

Hey eyeryone,
It's Lina, I'm a german - tunisia mixchild living in tunisia for 3 years now :)

You are most welcome Lina  :cheers:

Hey eyeryone,
It's Hassen, nice to meet you :)

Looking to rent long term in Tunisia souse or Siliana around 400 dt per month

AM MEEKAIL am live  tunisia in small village near wonderful tourstic place near douz desert door and touzeur the shadow of light..peacful and calm place let forget big city and enjoy the simple life ...wonder of surprise  in this place was moved the great movie english patient  star war and prince ..here u will be welcome..

Hi,i'm in Milan

Hi Hafsa - I am Australian but having been living here in Tunisia for a long time.  If you want to get in touch then that would be great.  I kind of enjoy speaking English as well!!  Just give me a msg on inbox and we can start chatting.  I live in Bizerte but do come into Tunis from time to time.

ciao io sono a sousse da 5 mesi ,e ci vivro' per tanto tempo ancora forse 20 anni, vorrei imparare il francse, mi aiuti,,,,???
la mia mail e' [email protected]

GENNARO55 wrote:

ciao io sono a sousse da 5 mesi ,e ci vivro' per tanto tempo ancora forse 20 anni, vorrei imparare il francse, mi aiuti,,,,???
la mia mail e' [email protected]

As this is an Anglophone forum, could you please post in ENGLISH only so that others can understand your post. 
Thank you for your understanding.

I am looking for foreigners living in tunisia. Any help?

Hello!
Are still in sfax?

Hi kerim, nice to meet you.
Are you still in tunis? I am looking for people who want to introduce their culture to Tunisian. And thanks.

@ amalamal > Just to inform you that this thread has been created for the introduction of the new members only.

If you have some questions and you are looking to get some answers, i will advise you to create a new topic and to ask your questions clearly please.

Thank you

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hi, I'm Rukaya. I'm from Cape Town, South Africa.   I have met somebody from Tunisia and I'm considering moving to Tunisia, Ariana to be specific. However, I need to find out more before I make the move. From pictures that I've seen, I gather tunisia is absolutely beautiful. My greatest concern though is finding a job...I love teaching and cannot see myself not being productive in Tunisia. I've heard his blog is very helpful  :) so I trust we'll have a fun time engaging with one another. Regards, Rukaya :cheers:

Hi I'm from USA and am in tunis. I'm trying to find cheap apartment. I'm not having any luck.

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=462051

Thanks!

Closed