How to easily get hired in Abu Dhabi

Hello people. Am Richard and presently tidying things up in Lagos to relocate to Abu Dhabi as soon as possible. I would really appreciate professional advises on how to secure a job fast within the first month of my arrival if possible. I worked in Lagos as an Airport Operations Supervisor with a foreign airline, but now look forward to pursuing a new career in HSE being Nebosh certified. Thanks.

There is no such thing in any city... Jobs are not just everywhere. You must be joking!

Richee wrote:

Hello people. Am Richard and presently tidying things up in Lagos to relocate to Abu Dhabi as soon as possible. I would really appreciate professional advises on how to secure a job fast within the first month of my arrival if possible. I worked in Lagos as an Airport Operations Supervisor with a foreign airline, but now look forward to pursuing a new career in HSE being Nebosh certified. Thanks.

Welcome to the forum.... :) 

You are best to start searching for a job before you leave Lagos. There is every possibility that you will not get a job within a month of you coming here, and if you do find a job whilst here you may well have to return home before a visa or work permit can be issued for you.

To get work here you will need qualifications along with experience or you will not have much luck.