Concrete Builders in Placencia Area

We have bought 2 lots in Placencia and are looking for a concrete Builder.  Tried googling and cannot find any. We are not ready right now as we have a house to sell in Edmonton area and my sister a lot in Alaska. ( We may build first and not wait for her to sell ) . We are traveling again  to  Placencia in a couple of weeks and would like to at least take a look at some of the builders homes.  Any ideas.??  Thanks in advance  for you help.

Look at visionpropertiesbelize.com

Another with good recommendations is Keystone Design and Construction Management, Placencia....he's on Facebook.  They are currently building a big place in SanctuaryBelize, and the owners are very pleased with his work to date.

Glad to hear someone is active in sanctuary!

Greetings
This post is a few months old,  are you still looking?
I am nearing completion of our new home on the north end of the Placencia peninsula.   As a former builder in the U.S. I have been watching all the construction in the area.   I use Vairon Aressis and his crew when I need help on my house like big concrete pours, etc. 

I chose Vairon after watching all the local builders.   
          Pro,
                     Absolutely honest.  A genuine soul who can be trusted.
                     Craftsman,  Vairon and his crew do beautiful work
                     Talented     They can build anything with creative flair

Con
                  Weak english speaking skills can make communication a challenge at times
                   Sometimes has scheduling conflicts between projects.

Look for Aressis Construction office in Maya Beach.  They might also have a website,  or message me and i can find his phone number for you.

Best Regards
ParadiseBelize