How to find a job in Washington

Hi,

Are you an expat living in Washington? Let's share your experience! 

What is the best way to find a job in Washington?

The Internet? Please tell us which are the most useful / effective websites for job seekers in Washington.

Recruitment agencies? Have you got their contact?

Newspapers? Which ones?

organizations?

Thanks in advance for your participation

Hey I find it the easiest to search for job openings on newspaper classified section, like

nwsource.kaango.com/?from=stn_nws_class - Seattle Times

seattle.craigslist.org/ - Craigslist in Seattle

You will find them very handy especially when you need to buy second hand appliances or stuff too.

Goodluck!

[ Moderated: off-topic! You should post in the Kuwait Classifieds > Job's section. ]

Hello guys hope you are okay,well am new immigrant in dc and I would like to have some info abt work here ,I hope to hear from you soon!

Hello rayan007 -> Do you have specific questions? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Let us known what kind of job are you looking for. It would also help to know what skills sets you have. Are you someone who think inside the box and outside the box as well?

thank you for your message mr romysnyder am going to sent you private message .

thank you.

Hello,

I want to live and work in Seattle.

I have a degree in Sociology, HR Dipolma, and currently work as a Guest Relations Manager at a resort.

How could I find work in Seattle?

I would like to find a job in the USA. However, I am not sure where to start.

Polly9 wrote:

I would like to find a job in the USA. However, I am not sure where to start.

Welcome Polly, you certainly are poly lingual.
If you are in Europe looking to move to Sweden, why are you looking for work in the USA?

Jerryboy wrote:

I am looking for a sales person male or female to start a new company in sweeden Stockholm you have to be fluency in Swedish and English The position requires that you able to drive and go out and price driveways You have advance if you have any accounting or engineer skills but not essential You can work your own hours and age dose not matter wages will discussed to right person Please phone Tom on 0729359097  give them good money looking for some work for me please thanks you calls today

Any particular reason you think you will find a driveway salesman to work in Sweden by advertising three times on the Washington, USA forum?  Are you fluency in both languages?  What is an age dose?

I would move anywhere to the west since generally it is
hard to find a good job anywhere in the world. However, the Balcans is definitely not for me.

Polly9 wrote:

I would move anywhere to the west since generally it is
hard to find a good job anywhere in the world. However, the Balcans is definitely not for me.

Many are not happy with the Balkans for a few hundred years now.
Hope you make it to the USA.