Catalan girl looking for foreign friends

Hi everyone!

I am an expat and now I am living again in my city. i would like to meet foreign young people, aged 22-35 in Barcelona. I fluently speak Russian and English and some French.

I am cheerful, easygoing and I love music, literature, partying and traveling

Waiting for you

Hello I am visiting Barcelona.  I want to meet local people - let me know if you like to meet and when - great!!

Heya

I am a new zealander currently living in Barcelona.
Always up for meeting new people and exploring this beautiful city :)

Hello all.,,

Am intrsting to meet local Barcelona people ,
I 'll be in Barcelona on first of this coming March u can contact me As am traveling alone .
Best regards,,,

Hello I'm also in Barcelona I've been here for almost a week and all I want someone to speak English so we can enjoy never mind who you are,  by the  way first round on me  :D

What a great weather it was today here in Bellaterra!!!!   I think it is the best neighborhood in barcelona considering the weather. ;)

jess92 wrote:

Heya

I am a new zealander currently living in Barcelona.
Always up for meeting new people and exploring this beautiful city :)

Heya Jess,

Are yu still want to meet new people here in Barcelona?? if yes so your are welcome  :)
I am new PhD. student here in Barcelona (UAB) and really interested to explore the city and have lots of good times, having coffee, talk about New Zealand (your country) and Iran (my country) and Catalonia (our Country  :) )
Please let me know if you are agree to meet and have a coffee.

Hello, can we meet for talking and walking

Hi this is Ruud from Netherlands. Moving to Barcelona on March 4 and looking to meet new and interesting people. Let me know if you are up for coffee or drinks.

Ruud

Hi all,
I'm in the same boat as you. Maybe we should do a meetup somewhere so we can all meet?
Sam

Hola amiga
I am a master student in UB.
I would like to meet catalan friend :)
Saludos,
B