German TV Sat Channels

Hi,

do you know how can we in Jordan get Sat TV German Channel out of ARD and ZDF?

Thanks in advance

You can get ZDF via Hotbird.. ARD like all of the German channels only via Astra..

thanks JO/EU, The Astra which you speak about, doesnt broadcast channels such as Pro7, SAT1, RTL, RTL2 and VOX...
do you know haow can i get these sat channels?

Difficult mohdq, since Astra is not really being received in the middle east, just about to 50% which is by far not enough. The only Sat possibility is ZDF (unverschluesselt auf Hotbird). There is though a online option. Get a German ID code from one of several internet providers online, you can register then as if you were watching from the country itself. During the world cup I wanted to watch half the games on ZDF, but due to a " eateraad " from aljazeera from what I have heard, ZDF was not allowed to transmit during this time in the middle east. The rest of the channels go to Astra Europe which is found here, but as mentioned too weak to receive the signal properly.. If you are a soccer fan, ZDF often broadcasts interesting games from the championsleague or the German league/cup.

i can through Hotbird get ARD and ZDF and through Astra I get Nickelodeon for my kids. could you plz write me more about the online option?
can i get channels like Pro7 and Sat1 online?

thanks in advance

If u can get ARD via Hotbird then this is very good  cos I can not  :/  Once u have purchased such an code from a online provider you can watch all tv programs available in each country. At that time my internet connection was not fast enough. U need to check whether this service is valid here too. Please Google how can I watch online tv from a certain country, etc... and make sure that the providers offer this service for your country. There might be a problem though which I had when trying to purchase mp3 files. One needs to pay online, and lots of providers have no agreement with certain countries. For this I was not able to purchase mp3 from all famous sites until I found a even cheaper site that accepted a card issued here, but it was a struggle.

Although the Netherlands is not Germany you can look at this option:

In the Netherlands it is (or was) possible to register on a adres and paying  a small amount anually you have access to all channels.

Hi, thanks for you all,
this option which you talked about in Netherland, is available for German Channels?

I will begin to google soon as JO/EU advised

Hello Mohd

i dont know much about German TV channels but i can guide and save your time about what JO/EU asked you to get which is to have a German code from ISP.

actully you cant get a code from a German ISP, what you need is a German I.P address then you can open any German TV website and watch.

its very simple and i can say necessary to anyone to get this kind of service, its called VPN ( virtual private network)

i'll give you a good and cheap service to try   purevpn.com/

its a program installed in your pc, you can choose a country then turn on the program
after you turn it on your I.P address will become German if you choose it

contact them on the website and ask for a trial to try the service before buying

there is many VPN websites, just make sure they have servers in Germany

best regards

thanks a lot MysteriousM it is really helpfull

mohdq2002 wrote:

thanks a lot MysteriousM it is really helpfull

i forgot to mention something very important if you gonna use a VPN,

most of e-mail service and social networks started following high security protocols to protect users privacy and to keep their accounts secured, so when you change the I.P address most of your accounts wont work and some will ask questions about last city of activity or security questions already saved in profile.

so i suggest to close the browser you usually use to open your accounts while turning on the VPN software, instead open another browser.

feel free to ask any questions :)

best regards

Hello there. You can also look for iptv. Its an alternative solution to satellite tv with the difference that all channels are streamed through Internet. However its illegal :)

thanks laurafromgermany it really helped....

Danke