Dubai Muncipality Approved Engineers Card

Hi Everybody,
I am working in Dubai,UAE as a civil engineer.And i am attended the dubai muncipality engineers exam and i cleared that exam.Now my question is will i get any certificate or card from the Dubai muncipality,if yes what is the procedure to get that certificate/card.please help me

hiii
congratulation, which type of exam you passed?
you must be got card from municipality under the company name you work with.

(moderated: no copy/paste here please)

Hi !,
I have the same query, I took and passed the DM Civil Engineering Exam last Feb 2015 (G+1). My employer made all the arrangement as well as shouldering all the expenses for applying the exam. After I successfully pass the exam, the DM or even my employer(who has all my papers for applying and taking the exam) didn't gave me anything that certifies me of passing the exam, only the tracking number which I can use in the DM web to check if I pass or not. So is there (and how to get one) Certifications or Card that you are a DM Certified Civil Engr.

Thank you and Best Regards, !

helo sir,

i just want to ask regarding Dm exam for Steel Structure do you have an idea regarding the exam? if you have some sample question or notes can you please share it with me. i planning to apply an exam for steel structure

thank you very much

hi,

are you done with the this exam already?

i just want to ask regarding Dm exam for Agriculture Engineer, is there anyone who have idea regarding the exam? if you have some sample question or notes can you please share it with me. i planning to apply an exam for Agriculture Engineer

congrats  ,  i    hope  i can  pass  my  exam .

Please brother i meed your help i am going to exam for civil engineer in Dubai municipality please help me which type of questions they ask.

Hello is there anyone who can give me some idea for the g+4 exam in dubai municipality?thank you very much...can you send me any questionnaire for the exam xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details via private messaging.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Anyone here who can guide me for G+12 license?

Apply for card, the way you applied for exam at DM
Pay them, fee of card and they will make it for you

Hey bro, congrats. Can you please give me some ideas how the exam looks like because I am going to have it this coming week. Thanks a lot for your cooperation.

Regards,
Filmon

Please  share with me the sample paper or questions of Dubai muncipilaty
Coz next week I m going to give the exam of Dubai muncipilaty for g+1

same things sir?  u got card now or not?

I have not given test of DM yet.u gave or not yet? If yes then please share me questions of DM test at xxx

Moderated by Chris 6 years ago
Reason : Please avoid sharing your contact details on the forum.

could you please tell me the type of questions asked in g+1 exam for civil engineers.I am supposed to write the exam next week.

hi,
please tell the type of questions that asked in exam.I am supposed to write the exam in next week.Please help.

Request for DM approved engineering card (Diploma in Electrical)

hello Mr. arumugam , hope you are doing well .as i am planning to give DM exam. i want your help to prepare for the exam. can you please tell me what kind of questions are asked in the exam.and what questions you have asked to answer.

What is engineering certification card from UAE? Does it refers to Dubai municipality approved card ? Or certificate attestation on Original degree?

Any body help about dm muncipalty  exam contact  me ***..

Moderated by Chris 6 years ago
Reason : For your own safety please avoid sharing your personal contact details on the forum.

i am an architect from india,now am here in visit visa.planning to establish architectural firm in dubai.iand want to get attend the exam for architects registration.please send me the details.

How did you pass for the exam? Wasn't it useful  for you? Are you still working on the company?

did you get it?

Hi,
Anyone please can you share your idea regarding the DM G+1 Civil Exam?

thank you

Hiii friend I passed DM G+1 electrical engineer examination and I played all expenses for that examination not my employer is there any possibility of getting registration card or certificate  from Dubai muncipality

i just want to ask regarding Dm exam for Soil Stabilization (soil compaction and controlling works) is there anyone who have idea regarding the exam? if you have some sample question or notes can you please share it with me. i want  to apply an exam for next week

Please help me any body

Hi i need to apply dubai municipality exam G+1. How to apply and prepare to the exam anybody tell me.

Pls help me guys. I am having g+1 strctural exam on thursday. Somebody pls pls send me some notes.

Hi, Can you share me the questions, my exam on Sunday. Can you give your contact number

***, my whatsapp number too.

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you

Hello Brother
i read that you have passed the DM exam actually i am also applying for the same. can yoy please take out some time and help me. i just want to know what kind of questions they ask.

Hello
I read you were applying for the exam. Have you passed the exam yet?? If yes, Can you please help me out. I just want to know what kind of questions they are gonna ask. i will be very greatful if you'll take out some time and reply me.
Thanks Brother.

Hi Reihan Rahim, Congrats for the test i am electrical engineer and want to write the dm test can you please share your experience with me? How the pattern is and what type of questions? you response in this regard will be appreciated.

Thanks for the information….

I am an post graduate in structural engineering and i have 3 years of experience in india. Is dubai experience is mandatory for appearing DM G + 4 (Structural) ?

Hello is there anyone who can give me some idea for the g+4 structural exam in dubai municipality?thank you very much...can you send me any questionnaire for the exam

Hi !,
I have the same query, I took and passed the DM Civil Engineering Exam in 2017(G+1). My employer made all the arrangement as well as shouldering all the expenses for applying the exam. After I successfully pass the exam, the DM or even my employer(who has all my papers for applying and taking the exam) didn't gave me anything that certifies me of passing the exam,only the application number, he told u pass the exam .but I didn't get any license certificates or card from my boss, how can track my license number .So is there (and how to get one) Certifications or Card that you are a DM Certified Engr.

Thank you and Best Regards, !

Hello Sir
Please share some information regarding type of questions you answered because I am also going to apply for this.